Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Looks really good, especially the fact that it's going to both San Juan and HMC. Plus, it's March break for the kids. Thanks soccersharon I will be looking into it. Mike

Hi Mike & Tracy,

That would be awesome! We're trying to entice as many Canucks as we can to join us. By March, we all need a break from winter, especially this one. Today in Montreal, the temperature is -30! Absolutely brutal!

If you like, you can search for our FB group "Crazy Canucks", and join in on the fun. I've had the privledge to meet some great fellow Canadians, who will be sailing on the Liberty as well.

Stay warm!

Hi Mike & Tracy,

That would be awesome! We're trying to entice as many Canucks as we can to join us. By March, we all need a break from winter, especially this one. Today in Montreal, the temperature is -30! Absolutely brutal!

If you like, you can search for our FB group "Crazy Canucks", and join in on the fun. I've had the privledge to meet some great fellow Canadians, who will be sailing on the Liberty as well.

Stay warm!

It's frustrating but we can't book anything until this fall when Tracy come back home from training. As of now it's between Liberty and possibly Miracle but they don't have anything out for spring 2012. Is your Crazy Canucks group the same as your roll call?

Absolutely, we could be on different shifts, or same shift but different departments or maybe neighbouring detachments, usually within a half hour of each other. Mike

Oh, this is wonderful! I was wondering the answer to that myself - we need people to stay working here in NB :)

Mike - I can't believe i only found your review this morning! Home sick from work, I have read all 78 pages!!

Count me among the "Thank yous" for taking the time to do this - it was a wonderful escape; terrifically written :)

Enjoy your next month with Tracy, and take your time on the review of the Pride - I am anxious to know what you thought of the Spirit class. I am going on my first Spirit class in April!

Cheers,

Jill

Oh, this is wonderful! I was wondering the answer to that myself - we need people to stay working here in NB :)

Mike - I can't believe i only found your review this morning! Home sick from work, I have read all 78 pages!!

Count me among the "Thank yous" for taking the time to do this - it was a wonderful escape; terrifically written :)

Enjoy your next month with Tracy, and take your time on the review of the Pride - I am anxious to know what you thought of the Spirit class. I am going on my first Spirit class in April!

Cheers,

Jill

Thank you Jill, hope your feeling better soon. Mike

It's frustrating but we can't book anything until this fall when Tracy come back home from training. As of now it's between Liberty and possibly Miracle but they don't have anything out for spring 2012. Is your Crazy Canucks group the same as your roll call?

I understand. Many folks here on the boards are waiting to see Carnival's itineraries beyond April 2012 :)

Yes, the roll call and Crazy Canucks one and the same :D Early March is a great time to cruise - apparently, it's the "dry" season in the Caribbean, so no hurricanes - and as you mentioned in an earlier post, March break for the kids. The prices are reasonable as well.

Goodness knows that the cruise will not sell out before next fall, so there is a lot of time to decide between ships. In any case, if you choose this Liberty sailing, rest assured you will not be the only "Crazy Canuck" aboard. Feel free to join the roll-call, even if you can't commit right away.

Take care and stay in touch!

I understand. Many folks here on the boards are waiting to see Carnival's itineraries beyond April 2012 :)

Yes, the roll call and Crazy Canucks one and the same :D Early March is a great time to cruise - apparently, it's the "dry" season in the Caribbean, so no hurricanes - and as you mentioned in an earlier post, March break for the kids. The prices are reasonable as well.

Goodness knows that the cruise will not sell out before next fall, so there is a lot of time to decide between ships. In any case, if you choose this Liberty sailing, rest assured you will not be the only "Crazy Canuck" aboard. Feel free to join the roll-call, even if you can't commit right away.

Take care and stay in touch!

First, thanks to the OP for opening up his and his family's life for public enjoyment.

It runs forty pages the way my computer is configured, and I have read absolutely NONE of the text, yet.

But what shines through all forty pages is high quality people, very much in love, enjoying wholesome fun and entertainment with the enthusiasm which comes from working hard at a worthwhile job and saving for a fun time.

SO-thanks, truly, for sharing your excellent adventure. It was a pleasure and privilege to share your fun. I hope that I can return and read some or maybe all of the text.

First, thanks to the OP for opening up his and his family's life for public enjoyment.

It runs forty pages the way my computer is configured, and I have read absolutely NONE of the text, yet.

But what shines through all forty pages is high quality people, very much in love, enjoying wholesome fun and entertainment with the enthusiasm which comes from working hard at a worthwhile job and saving for a fun time.

SO-thanks, truly, for sharing your excellent adventure. It was a pleasure and privilege to share your fun. I hope that I can return and read some or maybe all of the text.

Thank you fin, I really enjoyed doing it. Posting a review is like reliving the adventure. Plus, getting replies like yours makes it that much more rewarding. Mike

I have no problem with taking she who must be obeyed on a cruise..our next one will be our 29th...its the renewal of vows thing...I keep telling her that since one of our witnesses at our marriage was underage I can always try for an annulment...so a renewal would remove that option..I think thats funny...she still loves me so that tells you what a gem she is

enjoying your review

and you just proved you are a mountie..only the rcmp still uses wordperfect

WOW!!! What an amazing review this was! thanks for all the beautiful pictures. Your family is beautiful.. I hope one day to do this with my kids Thanks Again ;)

Thank you danman252, I'm honored that I'm the subject of your first post. :)

Thanks Mike for all your help-----as I posted previously, you gave us invaluable pre-Freedom November/ 2010 cruise info, and post-Freedom/ 2010 info.

And now since we have the Valor booked for this November, we have pre-Valor/ November/ 2011 info from you.

Thanks!:)

Thanks Mike for all your help-----as I posted previously, you gave us invaluable pre-Freedom November/ 2010 cruise info, and post-Freedom/ 2010 info.

And now since we have the Valor booked for this November, we have pre-Valor/ November/ 2011 info from you.

Thanks!:)

Your welcome, glad my review was so helpful. Mike

Mike,

I have read this entire post, and I must say of all the reviews, posts, etc I have read on Cruise Critic over the years, yours by far is the best!

How lucky you and your family are to be able to do 4 cruises back to back! I am jealous....

Beautiful family, great review, amazing pictures.. Did you do this for the Valor as well this month?

Mike,

I have read this entire post, and I must say of all the reviews, posts, etc I have read on Cruise Critic over the years, yours by far is the best!

How lucky you and your family are to be able to do 4 cruises back to back! I am jealous....

Beautiful family, great review, amazing pictures.. Did you do this for the Valor as well this month?

Thank you CarnivalCruiseLover. You asked if I did this for Valor as well this month, I'm confused as to what you meant?

I remember anxiously awaiting Mikey to finish this review back in October, and it's still going strong.

This review made me book a cruise. On Thursday I leave for a quick get away on Triumph for 4 days.

Can't wait for your next review!!

Thank you Naomi John, have a wonderful cruise. Mike