How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

Wow,

This thread has really taken off! I haven't read it since the first 100 posts or so. While I kind of enjoy some of these threads on cruise critic this one kind of depressed me because at the time I had no cruises booked :( But that has been remedied and I am looking forward to my first Radiance class ship and 1 new port.

Just booked yesterday - 141 days until Enchantment 8-night to Bermuda, Boston & Newport. This is our second cruise overall, first time with RCCL. We booked a JS aft on deck 7.

August 9 can't get here soon enough. Already thinking we'll book an Oct. 2013 Canada/New England cruise, also. :)

You can take this thread down. I DON"T HAVE A CRUISE BOOKED AT THIS TIME. Ok I feel better. We are looking into 2 cruises this fall though. the TA on Independence from Southhampton to FLL, or the Panama Canal cruise on the Vision.

I am fairly excited by now, its a big family trip through French canals, lots of wine tasting and lots of great food - while I'm here does anyone have any feedback on European Waterways - its the operators my mother in law uses and we are going together...?

Any heads up will be appreciated!