How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

My next cruise is 137 days. I think I have the record for the most days to my Explorer cruise on March 11, 2014 - a long 672 days. :(

672! That make my 292 seem like nothing...I thought I was a planner! LOL

at least you have your 137 as a filler between that. Im sure you will have a good time making plans and playing on the boards, as I do.

Happy Cruising to all my fellow Cruisers :)

Not that anyone really reads what others are saying, but I have always wanted to say this...

WE HAVE TWO CRUISES BOOKED! :D

Never before have we booked two cruises at the same time. On rare years, we have taken two or more cruises a year, but we never book two at a time. We usually book a few weeks to only a few months out. I have always been jealous of some of our members that have multiple TICKERS under their signature. Now I have two! :)

To answer the question about how many days we have until our next cruises, see signatures below. ;)

If it makes you feel good to know... I read your post and I am totally jealous! I wish we could do more than one at a time, but not feasible YET! One day though, I will book 2 big ones for the same year and I will think of you. ;)

We're finally under 80 days for Alaska!!! However, the time will fly since we're doing a big 2.5 week trip to Ireland right before....plus I have 4 work-related trips in the next month!

I'm still surprised that it's 2012. Time flies! Of course I probably won't be saying that when I have to wait from August to December for another cruise!

Edited by twiggers
Crap...we only have 79 days!!!