How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

Waaaaaay too many days to go to start getting too excited. We have a wonderful land trip to the southwest coming up in early September: Phoenix, Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Vegas, then the Eclipse cruise in February, plus a week in Florida, and finally the Bermuda cruise next August. Everything is done for all these trips so now it's just wait, wait, wait....sigh.....sigh....sigh....

Edited by KeywestK

Waaaaaay too many days to go to start getting too excited. We have a wonderful land trip to the southwest coming up in early September: Phoenix, Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Vegas, then the Eclipse cruise in February, plus a week in Florida, and finally the Bermuda cruise next August. Everything is done for all these trips so now it's just wait, wait, wait....sigh.....sigh....sigh....

STILL 316 days for us! For the Transatlantic and Mediterranean! Haven't been back to Owings Mills for decades!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting on my cruise tonight :D

Once I hop into bed and dream about it. I had a dream last night that we got on the Allure on embarking day, then got off at about 3pm to go shopping in Fort Lauderdale and then we didn't get back to the ship in time and it left without us. However, when we got to the dock we found a teleport that ported us onto the ship... however, it was the Epic (we went on last year) and not the Allure. Dreams are weird

Edited by jarz85