website booking error?

laxlove6

The NCL website for booking dinners/entertainment is terrible. 95% of the time I can't get into book and receive an error.

You would think a cruise line with the newest ship on the water would have a website to match.

It has become very frustrating.

The NCL website for booking dinners/entertainment is terrible. 95% of the time I can't get into book and receive an error.

You would think a cruise line with the newest ship on the water would have a website to match.

Booked all mine today...restaurants for 7 days, all entertainment/excursions....zero problems, all confirmed. So, it must at least work for some - maybe I was lucky :)

Yes, I did my final payment via the website on Monday and got an error message at the very end saying it didn't work. When I logged back in it said I was paid in full and the payment was processed on my credit card today. Had I not checked and did it again I would have been charged twice.

We cruised on the Epic a few weeks ago. The don't release all of the available reservations on the web site. You can book all you want once you are on board - try to get everything booked the first day. We had no problems changing our reservations and making new ones during the week as our plans changed.

We were never turned down for a reservation so don't fret.

Yes, I did my final payment via the website on Monday and got an error message at the very end saying it didn't work. When I logged back in it said I was paid in full and the payment was processed on my credit card today. Had I not checked and did it again I would have been charged twice.

And last Friday night I was booking a cruise and received the error message and telling me to reprocess my request. So I did. And the next thing I knew, I had TWO cruises booked.......grr.

Archived