My Time Dining for Table of 10

There will be 10 of us sailing on the Mariner in a few weeks and we have My Time Dining since the early seating was full and late seating is too late for some in our group.

I went online and made a reservation for 6:00 pm each night. What are the chances we will get a table for 10? We would all like to sit together, but I think I have read that there are few large tables in MTD.

Yes, all of the reservations are linked.

A few years ago on a Princess cruise, before you could make reservations for Anytime Dining, we had a large family group and had to sit at 2 separate tables on at least 1/2 the nights. We really want to avoid that this trip.

We were in the same boat (pun intended :D;)), can't get into early seating and didn't really want the late one and there is 13 of us going mid November. I didn't realize that I could go and book a reservation online, that is a great idea. I will have to find out what time people would like to eat and book now.

Should we book suppers for the nights in Port? I guess I had better check when we need to be back on the ship for those nights. I had assumed we would eat at a restaurant in port, but maybe not?

We had a group of 11 on Radiance of the Seas in Alaska in June and had no problem being seated together at one table and each night, except for one, we had the same wonderful wait staff. On the night that we had another waiter and assistant, our usual waiter stopped by to see that we were getting good service (we were.) :)

There will be 10 of us sailing on the Mariner in a few weeks and we have My Time Dining since the early seating was full and late seating is too late for some in our group.

I went online and made a reservation for 6:00 pm each night. What are the chances we will get a table for 10? We would all like to sit together, but I think I have read that there are few large tables in MTD.

Palomino - We had 9 on Mariner so I know they have tables big enough for your group. We got on the ship around noon and went directly to schedule our MTD. We had 6:45 standing reservation, worked like a charm. I think the key is setting it up as soon as you board.

Have a great time.

Archived