Emails/snail mail from HAL????

grammie2maddie

If you paid in full and chose all the cabin, seating, and etc. You will not hear from them, only if you are being upgraded or your boardind packet is ready to down load. You can go on their site and customize yor cruise with different things.

I got one promotional advertisement from them, and that's it. Do they not believe in marketing or anything? I actually like looking through the Cruise brochures. Someone tell them to increase their marketing budget! :D

I just wonder about the several people who post that say they are inundated with emails 'every 5 minutes' and things in the regular mail. Do some people actually get all these notifications?

I get between 0 and 3 mailings per week (at least 2-3 per month.) E-mails all the time.

Perhaps you "opted out" during sign-up on the site?

I've noticed that my emails and mail from HAL seem to follow my preferences that I set up on the HAL site. In our case we're interested in Caribbean, Med, and Europe cruises and those are pretty much the subject of the various communications we get from HAL. Might be that if you've not entered any preferences on the HAL site you get minimal email and snail mail from them. Just my guess.

We have 53 cruises on HAL -- all we get are the notifications that our documents can be printed -- Happy Birthdays and Happy Anniversary (HM -- I don;t think we got that one this year).

Rarely do we ever get any other e-mails or smail mail from HAL.[/quote]

Well, after 53 cruises, (and counting), HAL probably assumes that they have you "hooked" so there is no need to send you any "e-mails or smail mail"!:)

Archived