costumes at dinner?

Mollycat

Hello,

I will be sailing on the Miracle leaving Oct 26th. I have read that there is a Halloween Party, which should be great!! I'm just trying to plan my wardrobe for the week, and was wondering if people wear their costumes to the dining room, or change afterward? Just wondering. Thanks!

Shannon

Hello,

I will be sailing on the Miracle leaving Oct 26th. I have read that there is a Halloween Party, which should be great!! I'm just trying to plan my wardrobe for the week, and was wondering if people wear their costumes to the dining room, or change afterward? Just wondering. Thanks!

Shannon

If this is your costume, then I seriously suggest you change after dinner!

WonderWoman.jpg

Apparently I wasn't clear. Do you wear costumes to dinner?

I am guessing it will be hit or miss on dressing in costume. This will be my first Halloween cruise on Carnival. From the roll call I think some of the people will be in costume for dinner(especially on elegant night) You will just need to check my roll call...DH and I probably wont be in costume but I will be enjoying the fun that will most likely be going on by doing it. We are sailing from New Orleans 10/30. I think it will be a blast!!

Hello,I was wondering if people wear their costumes to the dining room, or change afterward? Just wondering. Thanks!

Shannon

My friend & I will be wearing our costumes to dinner, It's all about having fun!!! People did on last years cruise we were on. I say go for it!!

Archived