Outside Rooms at front of the Ship

There are several rooms available on the very front of the ship on Deck 6. These outside cabins are a bit larger, but I wanted to know if anyone had stayed in these cabins and how it was. I've always heard that these rooms can be a bit bumpy being at the front. I'm most interested in the view from these rooms.

There are several rooms available on the very front of the ship on Deck 6. These outside cabins are a bit larger, but I wanted to know if anyone had stayed in these cabins and how it was. I've always heard that these rooms can be a bit bumpy being at the front. I'm most interested in the view from these rooms.

What ship?

Worst cabins as far as rough seas

we had one on deck 7 on the freedom. it was great. we felt no more motion there than anywhere else on the ship, although we did have calm seas.

We had a couple of foward, balcony cabins and did experience rough seas but we wear the ear patch so we didn't get sick, just felt a little drunk without the benefit of drinking. The worst one was on the Norwegian SUN but it is a smaller ship compared to The Voyager. The larger the ship I think the less motion you will feel because their stabilizers.

I had one on IOS. Great view. Comfortable cabin. Some fleeting noise occassionally from below (maybe a metal door or coverplate slamming in the breeze?). Seas were fairly calm, so no problem with motion for us.

We had room 9204 on Voyager in Dec 2007. View of helo pad and front of ship. Liked it so much rebooked for this Dec. Movement no different than other parts of ship until the storms. Major waves, enough to make the curtains move in the theater. Until then did not feel anything. Slight noise from crew pool below.

We sailed forward balcony deck 8 on Voyager during very rough seas force seas and we didn't think it was bad. This cruise we have deck 9 center hump. We will see if it's smother sailing this February..

Earl

Archived