Whats open in Nassau on Sudays?

SwtHeartMb03

• 2 weeks later...

Hum, we were there just last Sunday and lots of things were closed. I am not sure if it was because we were the only ship in port. The shops you must pass while getting off the dock only had 3 booths open out of say 25 booths. We had no problem finding lots of great stuff tho. Our excursion was at 12:30 so we shopped first thing and even a few minutes after we got back at 3:30 before we got back on the ship.

Bon Voyage,

Dawna

What time will you be there? There is a place off the beaten path in between Nassau and Cable Beach. It is called (I think) Cay's fish fry. It seems to be where all the locals go on Sunday night. It has a bunch of small little local restaurants. It is where all the junkanoo dancers go after they have practice. If you go, try the conch salad. I thought it was pretty cool.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was there Sun 4/10/05 and most stores were opened, I'd say 10% were closed. There were 3 ships in port and day before I heard there were 6. Not croweded at all for 3 ships, I have been in other Islands and 2 ships were a nightmare. Nassua can handle 3 ships easy. I guess it depends how many ships are in port for the owners to open. Straw market had some booths closed less than 20%

Archived