entrees in buffet on lido

lprime60

We usually eat at the Lido buffet rather than the MDR and are never bored with the different choices. I am a vegetarian but hubby and daughter are not and we never have any trouble finding MORE than enough to eat. The salad bar is always well stocked with all kinds of pasta, etc and there is a desert area plus the frozen yogurt and ice cream. No wonder I always gain 3-4 pounds every cruise! :eek:

We are pretty much just off the Glory (Oct 2) and besides the Fish n' Chips, Grill, Deli, Mongolian Wok, Pizza and Burrito stations here is a sampling of what the Buffet offered:

Chicken Noodle, Minnestrone, Black Bean, Cream of Potato and Navy Bean soups.

Top round beef au jus, Grilled fish, Chicken Marsala, Prime rib of beef, Speghetti carbonara, Grilled filet of Perch, Roast duck with raisin sauce, Flat iron steak, Jerk pork loin, Penne Marescos, Chicken quesadilla, Seared grouper with tomato cream, Braised short ribs, Roast leg of lamb, Beef stroganoff, Broiled pork chops, Grilled filet of Bass, fettuccini in mushroom cream sauce, New England crab cakes, Grilled salmon, BBQ cornish hen.

If I tell you that the array of vegetables was impressive I don't think I have to list them all. Also, the soups and meats/fish were offered on different days and not all on the same day. Of course some of the meats were from the carving station.

And then there are the desserts and fruits....

Hope this helps :D

Can you get the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake? I hope so it's my favorite! :eek:

Can you get the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake? I hope so it's my favorite! :eek:

On the Fantasy the last two times I cruised her, WCMC was among the aft buffet desserts offerings. When it was gone though, it was GONE!

If you see it, snap it up!

Archived