HAL partners with Le Cirque

djhsolara

I would think they would give you the option of paying the extra for Le Cirque if it is your reservation night or changing to another night. That sounds fair to me. I wouldn't expect the PG to give me the LeC dinner for the regular PG price.

This is all fine so long as they can accommodate me on a different date at the same time. I booked the reservation in advance for a reason. It's how these little details are handled, which are beyond my control, that separate the men from the boys! ;)

Ernie

This is all fine so long as they can accommodate me on a different date at the same time. I booked the reservation in advance for a reason. It's how these little details are handled, which are beyond my control, that separate the men from the boys! ;)

Ernie

And you may decide you want to do the Le Cirque dinner even with the extra charge and you'll have your reservation already made. Or maybe do 2 nights, the PG regular and the LC. In any case hope all your meals are enjoyable. :)

And you may decide you want to do the Le Cirque dinner even with the extra charge and you'll have your reservation already made. Or maybe do 2 nights, the PG regular and the LC. In any case hope all your meals are enjoyable. :)

Thank you, and I'm sure they will be.

You are right too, we may decide to upgrade to Le Cirque depending on the menu. If we do that, then perhaps Pinnacle would be nice for lunch one day.

Ernie

I experienced Le Cirque on the Oosterdam last week. We ordered the beef dish, served only for two, and were disappointed that it was fatty and grisly. The portion was way out of proportion. More than I could eat. Overall a nice experience, but the Vista was a better value.

Archived