Help me ! Bed arrangement

ninnuzza

Ok, I need you !

I am a first time cruiser ( 2 Juan 2011- Celebrity Solstice) and I want choose the bed arrangement for my cabin. It will be an honeymoon cruise, so I would like a queen size....:p:D:D

My english is not perfect yet ( I am italian), so I am not sure which alternative is the correct ones:

1) one set together

2) together/both together

For me both the alternatives above could mean "queen size"....:confused:

Thanks

Ok, I need you !

I am a first time cruiser ( 2 Juan 2011- Celebrity Solstice) and I want choose the bed arrangement for my cabin. It will be an honeymoon cruise, so I would like a queen size....:p:D:D

My english is not perfect yet ( I am italian), so I am not sure which alternative is the correct ones:

1) one set together

2) together/both together

For me both the alternatives above could mean "queen size"....:confused:

Thanks

It could be either choice - the way they word it is kind of confusing. But the choice you make isn't really that important. There are 2 beds in the cabin and they can be separated or together making one bed. If the beds happen to be separated when you get to your cabin just let your cabin steward know and they will put them together for you.

And congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

If it is a man and a woman booked in one cabin, they usually have the beds pushed together when you get on board. If they aren't, as Sparky said, all you have to do is ask and they will push them together.

Enjoy your honeymoon cruise!

If it is a man and a woman booked in one cabin, they usually have the beds pushed together when you get on board.

That's not been our experience. A couple of times our beds have not been together.

To the OP --- tell your travel agent to ask for the beds to be "together". If you happen to find the beds separate when you arrive in the cabin then ask your cabin steward to put them together. They will make the change when they turn down the sheets the first night.

Best wishes for your upcoming wedding!

Thanks for all the replies. I have selected both together and in case I will ask the room attendant to change.

But, just to understand, the options available under My Celebrity are:

1)Apart/ Both Apart

2)One Set Together

3)Together/ Both Together

4)Unknown

If options 2 and 3 are the same, why they put both of them??

Just to make jokes to english learners or there is actually a difference between them? :p

don't worry about it but make sure that your cabin has the capability of having beds 'convert.' There are a FEW cabins onboard that the twin beds do NOT offer the possibility of being joined together due to unusual room layouts, but those are usually in handicapped rooms. Have your reservation marked for "honeymoon" and you will certainly be fine.

Thanks for all the replies. I have selected both together and in case I will ask the room attendant to change.

But, just to understand, the options available under My Celebrity are:

1)Apart/ Both Apart

2)One Set Together

3)Together/ Both Together

4)Unknown

If options 2 and 3 are the same, why they put both of them??

Just to make jokes to english learners or there is actually a difference between them? :p

I think option 3 has to do with staterooms that have TWO SETS of beds. (Like a family cabin with two bedrooms or adjoining "family" cabins ... or a huge suite)

If you choose option 2 or 3 you will be fine.

Congratulations!!

Archived