Port Schedules

crisp1

I know that usvi.com has the schedule for St. Thomas for the month, and cruisecal has the list for what ships are in port with you daily. Is there any site that has the schedule in advance? Next month or April? I'm trying to find out if there will be any ships in port along with us in Isla Margarita.

crisp1,

On the Main Calendar of CruiseCal, select your ship from the drop down list. Click on "Include Other Ships in Port", then enter the date range you are traveling in the From and To dates. Now, click search. The site will then display your day to day schedule with other ships in port with you. It looks like you will be by yourselves in Isla Marg.

I have added about 130 more Port Calendars for Ports with more than 80 cruise stops. I have also added calendar format pages for each ship.

Missing two of three ports we are going to. Costa Rica and Colon, Panama. Did get info on Ft. Lauderdale and Belize.

Judy, I don't have "Port Calendars" for all ports. Just the busiest. I do keep schedules for all ports though.

If you go to the Main Calendar tab of CruiseCal, select your ship from the drop down list. Click on "Include Other Ships in Port", then enter the date range you are traveling in the From and To dates. Now, click search. The site will then display your day to day schedule with other ships in port with you.

Richard- We are trying to pinpoint wher your error is coming up. It is intermittant. If the next time you get it, when you can get the page to come back, please send an email on the Feedback tab. Just to let us know what time it happened and what you were doing at the time. Thanks.

Brian

Thanks Chuck and Brian. I had the info from another site and just wanted to let Brian know those ports were missing. I just never thought of looking at what ships were leaving Ft. Lauderdale with us.

I had the info from another site and just wanted to let Brian know those ports were missing.

Those ports aren't missing. Following my instructions above, you would get a list showing each port you (the Legend) are in, and all other ships stopping there.

Archived