Constellation Thalassotherapy Pool

Libra_Critic

NO fee - and its absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! especially after a day of walking on cobble stones! or through the old European cities!!!! My DH is not a pool person but fell in love with the Thalassotherapy pool!!! And a note - the chairs/lounges are wooden and look very uncomfortable - but line them with one/two towels and they're great - at least our opinion! And the area is usually quiet - only adults!

We'd sight-see all day, get back to the ship, change, head straight to the pool - heaven!!!! Its enclosed but the large windows (that open for air & photos) are perfect for sailing out of port!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Thanks for the information.

Last year, we first used the thalassotherapy pool on the Norwegian Pearl (paid for spa pass for two weeks) and really liked it. Strong jets were better than any whirlpool. I had seen my chiropractor for lower back pain the day before the cruise. After using the T-pool on the cruise for a few days, my back pain completely disappeared.

Last month, we also had a T-pool on the Norwegian Epic, for which we had free access because of our Spa balcony cabin.

I am glad that there is no extra charge on the Constellation, since I now favor a T-pool over a regular pool or whirlpool.

M class ships are due to lose the t-pools. How sad. The best t-pools were on the Galaxy, Horizon, Zenith, and Mercury. I'll miss them.

Is this correct? The Constellation has already been Solsticised. Does it mean that she has now no T-pools?

Gerry

M class ships are due to lose the t-pools. How sad. The best t-pools were on the Galaxy, Horizon, Zenith, and Mercury. I'll miss them.

Where is this information coming from? The Constellation has already been "solstice-ized" and she still has her t-pool.

• 3 years later...