TV info

Potstech

Will be making the Jan 30 Southern Caribean run on the Caribean Princess. Can some one tell me if thereare inouts on the back of the TV's to connect a computer or external palyer to them. I plan to have a few movies on my computer that I would like to watch while my wife is at the pool. I just can not take the sun like she can. Get sunburned toooo fast.

Will be making the Jan 30 Southern Caribean run on the Caribean Princess. Can some one tell me if thereare inouts on the back of the TV's to connect a computer or external palyer to them. I plan to have a few movies on my computer that I would like to watch while my wife is at the pool. I just can not take the sun like she can. Get sunburned toooo fast.

Yes they have inputs.

What kind of inputs are they? The standard video like the Xbox or Wii uses, Standard computer monitor or s-video inputs? Would like to have my netbook set up for this prior to arrival. Thanks for the information.

What kind of inputs are they? The standard video like the Xbox or Wii uses, Standard computer monitor or s-video inputs? Would like to have my netbook set up for this prior to arrival. Thanks for the information.

The flatscreen TV's that were installed on the Caribbean Princess in January 2009 have HDMI, VGA, Composite, and Component inputs all on the back. You can see these inputs in the picture I took in May 2009 of the TV on our Caribbean Princess cruise.. These can be difficult in some cases to get to and see where to plug in your cables. It would be a good idea to take a small mirror to help in this case.

687823760_CBBackofTVMay2009cc.jpg.478e1e89b0a1fbba01588ab53bf1e6c9.jpg

Are these newer TV inputs on the Grand Princess TVs?

The flatscreen TV's that were installed on the Caribbean Princess in January 2009 have HDMI, VGA, Composite, and Component inputs all on the back. You can see these inputs in the picture I took in May 2009 of the TV on our Caribbean Princess cruise.. These can be difficult in some cases to get to and see where to plug in your cables. It would be a good idea to take a small mirror to help in this case.

Are these newer TV inputs on the Grand Princess TVs?

I cannot say what they are on the Crown. I do know that they are slightly different arrangement on the TV's on Ruby, but still have all the same inputs. The picture in my post above is of the TV in our cabin on the Caribbean Princess.

Archived