Serenade of the Seas -12/11/2010: Screws Spa

greenscooter

Need some help with tour: I want to go to Screw's Spa (not Soufriere Sulphur Springs). I wrote to Reyno & Beno Tours: Both replied quickly; but, suggested tours that include Titou Gorge (I am extremely cold intolerant) and other sites I am not really interested in. Both further stated WW hot springs would be a place to soak -- not interested (was there last year). Bumpiing Tours offers Champagne Reef/spa (not sure if this is Screws); but, again -- concerned about the water temperature in December. Another issue is that I would be going by myself (not really comfortable with that) with them. Does anybody have any suggestions or know how I can get to Screw's Spa????

I believe its about a 30 minute drive from the port if you are comfortable taking a taxi from there. Im sure you could arrange for them to wait for you as well.

Did you check with your roll-call to see if anyone else wants to go?

Need some help with tour: I want to go to Screw's Spa (not Soufriere Sulphur Springs). I wrote to Reyno & Beno Tours: Both replied quickly; but, suggested tours that include Titou Gorge (I am extremely cold intolerant) and other sites I am not really interested in. Both further stated WW hot springs would be a place to soak -- not interested (was there last year). Bumpiing Tours offers Champagne Reef/spa (not sure if this is Screws); but, again -- concerned about the water temperature in December. Another issue is that I would be going by myself (not really comfortable with that) with them. Does anybody have any suggestions or know how I can get to Screw's Spa????

The Gorge was cold when I went in Dec, but Champagne Reef was fine, my daughter will not go in cold water at all and she went in there. What day will you be in port? You may be able to taxi with us to Srew's Spa, we plan to go there again this Dec.

I will be on the Serenade of the Seas --December 15th. I did find that Wacky Rollers will take you to Screw's Spa for $20 (if others have signed up for the same time). I really wanted to do the Tralfalgar Falls & Screw's Spa tour with Reyno Tours; but, he wants 4 people. Thank you for the offer: Please let me know what day you will be in Dominica...

I will be on the Serenade of the Seas --December 15th. I did find that Wacky Rollers will take you to Screw's Spa for $20 (if others have signed up for the same time). I really wanted to do the Tralfalgar Falls & Screw's Spa tour with Reyno Tours; but, he wants 4 people. Thank you for the offer: Please let me know what day you will be in Dominica...

We will be there a couple of weeks after you. I hope you get there!

Archived