Topsham - New Veendam Painting Question

amarillocruisecat

Topsham,

Was wondering if you had shipped the prints of your new Veendam painting. We were with you on the October 3 sailing and had ordered one while on board.

It was a real treat getting to meet you on board and we enjoyed chatting with you at the on board gallery and as we disembarked in NY. We really enjoy your work and hope we have the chance to sail with you again someday.

Kenny

Of course there is a new painting of VEENDAM. I've been looking at the ship all summer and I had the 'inspiration'!

Kenny, I had a message from the Art Director today. The prints were posted to me a few days ago. As soon as I have them I will sign and ship them out to you.

Are you considering another Bermuda cruise next year?;)

Best regards,

Stephen

Of course there is a new painting of VEENDAM. I've been looking at the ship all summer and I had the 'inspiration'!

Kenny, I had a message from the Art Director today. The prints were posted to me a few days ago. As soon as I have them I will sign and ship them out to you.

Best regards,

Stephen

Thanks for the info on the prints. We probably won't make it to Bermuda next year, but we definetely want to go back. It is a lovely place and I envy you living there.

Thanks again for everything.

Kenny

• 1 month later...

Best regards,

Stephen

Stephen,

Our Veendam print was delivered today. It is lovely. Thanks again for everything. Hope you have a Very Mery Christmas.

Kenny

[Vic,

Best suggestion.... contact The Veendam's Art Director and ask him to send you one.

VEDM-Art@HollandAmerica.com

Don't delay!

Prink shorts in Bermuda right now look great... goes well with BLUE KNEES.

We are having some of the lowest every temperatures ever... like 49 degrees... midday! I'm still wearing shorts though but on the scooter...it's COLD!

Stephen.

We are having some of the lowest every temperatures ever... like 49 degrees... midday! I'm still wearing shorts though but on the scooter...it's COLD!

Stephen.

Stephen--

Perhaps you should consider taking a taxi instead?

pink-taxi-bermuda-group.jpg

:D

[Vic,

Best suggestion.... contact The Veendam's Art Director and ask him to send you one.

VEDM-Art@HollandAmerica.com

Don't delay!

Stephen.

Thank you, Sir!

I'll get right on it ...

;) :D :cool:

Heavens! Two colour experts in our midst!!!!

Now if your were really brave you would wear naby blue shorts with a pink linen jacket... from The English Sports Shop or Coopers.

The 'Bermuda Rig' should be introduced as 'Cruise Wear'. Light and easy to pack... the shorts can be work on a formal night or a casual... but you must have the socks.

Perhaps not. Sooner or later we would have some wanting to wear denim shorts or cutoffs.

Stephen

Heavens! Two colour experts in our midst!!!!

Now if your were really brave you would wear naby blue shorts with a pink linen jacket... from The English Sports Shop or Coopers.

The 'Bermuda Rig' should be introduced as 'Cruise Wear'. Light and easy to pack... the shorts can be work on a formal night or a casual... but you must have the socks.

Perhaps not. Sooner or later we would have some wanting to wear denim shorts or cutoffs.

Stephen

Hi Captain and Merry Christmas to you from Roatan, Honduras where two sisters (Maasdam & Ryndam) are in port today.

Do you, by any chance, have any update when the revised/updated edition of 'The Spotless Fleet' might be making an appearance?

Hi Captain and Merry Christmas to you from Roatan, Honduras where two sisters (Maasdam & Ryndam) are in port today.

Do you, by any chance, have any update when the revised/updated edition of 'The Spotless Fleet' might be making an appearance?

Hi John!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you also.

No news on an updated book just yet. Am working on a few other projects.

Stephen

Archived