Showtime schedule

karylrocks

I saw a reference on another thread about show schedules being posted but when I pull up my reservation I cannot find that information anywhere. Is it possible to look at that information? I am trying to schedule my onboard activities and want to figure out what days and times for specialty dining, etc. Also, is there a way to find out what the formal nights are?

Show times for early seating are usually 7:30-7:45 and for late seating - usually 10:30-10:45 - Formal night depends on how many days your cruise is - usually a 4 or 5 night is the third night on board - the seven day is is usually a cruise day - probably the 5th or 6th day - depending on your itinerary - of course - the longer cruises will have two formal nights and they are usually on cruise days - you might go on a serenade forum and perhaps they can give you more detail about formal nights:)

Thanks, but I am looking for specific information for my cruise, such as what the shows are each day so that I could decide if I want to see any of them. Someone posted about schedules being available for their cruise so I thought I could look at that somewhere. I assumed that I could go to whichever show I wanted, such as the early show even if I have late dining. I know formal nights are "usually" 2 and 6 (the last day being our only sea day) but our itinerary is a little different than the usual so I didn't know if that would change things.

Sorry Karyl... the first show is DURING 2nd dining.

On Costa they run the shows during each seating.... so if you have 2nd dining, you see the show during 1st seating. I LOVED this. I get sleepy early on the ships (gentle rocking you cannot even feel), but I always choose late seating (far less small children to disrupt my quiet dinner). No I do not hate children - I teach HS and just want a break from them on occasion, and my kiddo is now 20 so I have been there done that.

I saw a reference on another thread about show schedules being posted but when I pull up my reservation I cannot find that information anywhere. Is it possible to look at that information? I am trying to schedule my onboard activities and want to figure out what days and times for specialty dining, etc. Also, is there a way to find out what the formal nights are?

did you do your online check in yet?

Archived