CC er's on PG?

martini cruiser

Historically, there have not been a lot of ccers on the PG at any one time.

It doesnt really matter as you will meet wonderful people and have a great time.

Martini Cruiser if you are lonely you are welcome to hang out on our roll call - June 29th!

Thanks, Emdee I will look in on your date, but I was hoping to see some activity on my date as I am interested in Patrick's excursion on Bora Bora.

It's funny I took a SeaDream cruise that only had 86 people on it and at least 10 answered the roll call.

Martini Cruiser

Same with the August 10, 2010 roll call I started several weeks ago. It is early but only a response from Emdee so far. I think I'm going to hang out on the June 29th roll call to get my information until someone else arrives on the August 10th.

Double Ditto! :D

You guys are all a bunch of ship jumpers!:p

HEY! I have an idea! How about if we ALL go from 6/18-7/9? You guys can smuggle us in your luggage and later we'll hide you in our rooms on 6/29 so you don't have to leave! Almost three weeks on the PG! WhoooHOOOO!:D

HEY! I have an idea! How about if we ALL go from 6/18-7/9? You guys can smuggle us in your luggage and later we'll hide you in our rooms on 6/29 so you don't have to leave! Almost three weeks on the PG! WhoooHOOOO!:D

Sounds like a wonderful idea. ;)

You guys are all a bunch of ship jumpers!

Is that an official term?

HEY! I have an idea! How about if we ALL go from 6/18-7/9? You guys can smuggle us in your luggage and later we'll hide you in our rooms on 6/29 so you don't have to leave! Almost three weeks on the PG! WhoooHOOOO!

WhoooHOOOO indeed!

Someone posted that the ship is supposed to be refurbished in 2011 ..... probably long overdue. Furniture in our stateroom appeared to have been thrown about by Samsonite gorillas, a couch that felt like sitting on a crate. Food was top notch, and the crew, read that worker bees (mostly Philipinos and Polynesians) were all top notch. Not certain about the officers though ... any enjoyable or memorable cruise will be despite them not because of them. (problem solving by eastern block nationals is not exactly a successful thing)

The deals offered may sound good, but anyone wanting a South Pacific cruise should look at all the offerings ... m/s Paul Gauguin may have gone the way of the artist. :(

Not certain about the officers though ... any enjoyable or memorable cruise will be despite them not because of them. (problem solving by eastern block nationals is not exactly a successful thing)

(

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this remark. Which captain did you have? The "main" one, ah, I've lost his name again, Zupan, is Croatian. Is that what you mean? All the senior staff were very pleasant last time I was on board.

Archived