TSA Pat Down - Part Deux - Coming to a Boat or Train Near You!

MrPete

we just got into FLL today and I was given the pat down at Barfalo Int'l..not a big deal to be honest...the woman at the other end was laughing at me for some reason though:eek:

well, it certainly is good to know that your TSA groper was at least acting professional....or at least acting as we expect them to act.:eek:

And some of the sheeple are still saying that..."well if it keeps us safe"... :rolleyes:

While the sheeple are submitting to cavity searches so they can feel safe when they fly, the terrorists are getting ever closer to shipping their bombs as uninspected air freight cargo. :rolleyes:

all the while laughing at us...because they have won.....and now they have the U.S. government suspecting every single American of being a terrorist as well.

My point is the people in charge of keeping us safe should be looking at groups of people who are the most likely to be causing problems and directing more effort toward them and a little less toward 4 year old kids and 85 year old ladies in wheelchairs.

In other words use a little intelligence in designing screening systems.

there was some sort of terrorist activity at a tree lighting in Oregon I believe...sorry I can't post the link..because I don't know how to link it to CC.:o

and that commonality is more than present in this incident.

Profiling is not politically incorrect...it is just intelligent thinking

Hopefully at some point this political correctness nonsense goes away and we can use profiling to direct our use of anti terrorist resources to where it would make the most sense.

Nah to many special interest lobbyist match the profile! :rolleyes:

seriously The whole system needs an overhaul, and i am sorry if your feelings are hurt because you may fit the profile due to style of haidress you ware, but who was it that said we all died a little in that war?

With that topic opened up, I will ask, I don't mind being on the "wrong side"

Is it strange that there haven't been any pictures of interviews of "Muslim" "Islamic" looking people in all the reports and videos of the pat downs, and body scanners.

Is it that they are not getting selected for the screening, (by accident I am sure) or the reporters have just missed them going through.

I hate to profile, but isn't that (terrorist) what we are looking for, and arn't they (terrorist) implied to be from the Islamic/Muslim area. They have also not shown any that look like the "shoe" bomber, or the underwear bomber. just typical American everyday people, mostly us "larger" people of size.

I know, maybe the new image of a terrorist is the average overweight American from Kansas.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

We are going to have our own version of the pat down screening after dinner tomorrow, to make sure know body is taking home the left over Turkey!

Picked up son at our airport and yes the Muslims were doing the same things that we all have to do, scan or be groped :) Scanning is the fastest way to go!

Both the USA and Canada have a bigger problem now...and that is all the would-be-terrorists arriving as immigrants and becoming citizens, just like the Somali / now US citizen, "Christmas tree bomber", Mohammad S. Mohammad. How the blue blazes does someone like that become a US citizen? Then, we have all the disenfranchised black American youth converting to Islam. Perfect candidates because, what else do they have? The terrorist threat will be home-grown and likely not flying anywhere if they have a name like Abdul or Mohammad Ali, because they would be profiled. Instead, they will look at bombing an Oregon Christmas Tree Lighting celebration... Whoda thunk anywhere in Oregon would be a target? Next, it could be a bus in Puyallup, WA ! :eek:

Our Canadian government is just as bad..if not worse. I know for a fact that we have a Triad leader who was accepted as an immigrant..A warlord's family was living in Toronto, on welfare, at taxpayer's expense, while her husband was bringing down a Blackhawk and dragging dead US soldiers through the streets of Mogadishu (?) I feel helpless in the face of the complete ineptitude of our respective governments to keep these people out of our countries ! So, off my soapbox now and back to the topic at hand.. even tho' I'm a sheeple, accepting a pat-down willy-nilly...I suspect it is an exercise in futility just the same, but I have no alternative but to comply. In the meantime..I can only watch from the sidelines at how ignorant our government agencies have become!

i am amazed at the number of sheeple giving up their rights just to participate in this, which simply is to give you the appearance that "they" are doing something, when all they are doing is trying to keep the airline industry from going bust.

none if these theatrics will keep the terrorists from succeeding. Yet, they already have. like an arsonist lighting his target, and seeing what he has accomplished.

Archived