Just Completed Carnival Survey

zqvol

We received our e-mail comment card yesterday (1-3-2011) and we disembarked from the Conquest on Sunday, December 19, 2010. I thought the questions were worded fairly and the range of responses were appropriate for each question or topic.

There were 2 or 3 areas where you can write your own comments. So, overall I was "Highly Satisfied" with the electronic Comment Card. :)

We received our e-mail comment card yesterday (1-3-2011) and we disembarked from the Conquest on Sunday, December 19, 2010. I thought the questions were worded fairly and the range of responses were appropriate for each question or topic.

There were 2 or 3 areas where you can write your own comments. So, overall I was "Highly Satisfied" with the electronic Comment Card. :)

LOL - it is all very relative.

For the vast majority of people (the ones who don't receive the e-comment card) I would say that they are "Highly Unsatisfied" with the e-system! :eek:

:mad:

Of course, any letter or email to Carnival on this subject (or to John on his blog) is only greeted with the standard "we are having problems, and are working on it" response.

Well - that has been going on for a few months. So it is obvious that they give it lip service, and it pretty much ends there.

Tom

We went out on the Conquest Dec 19th. It was our first cruise. Overall I thought it was a very enjoyable experience. The only bad part was the kids running around like hooligans howling at oh-dark thirty. This is more a problem of the parents, not Carnival. I thought the food in MDR was excellent (I have a few pounds to show for it). We are not "hooked" on cruising but we will cruise in the future.

:p

I received mine within days of getting back from our November 28th cruise on the Conquest. It asks if you booked any shore excursions through Carnival and than it wants you to rate the performance of the personnel running the excursion. The main problem with this one is that both our shore excursions were cancelled due to high winds. I tried to just skip the questions and it wouldn't let me, so I gave them poor scores and than explained at the end of the survey in the comment box about why I marked them that way. I think they need to add a bubble that says excursion cancelled.

I received mine within days of getting back from our November 28th cruise on the Conquest. It asks if you booked any shore excursions through Carnival and than it wants you to rate the performance of the personnel running the excursion. The main problem with this one is that both our shore excursions were cancelled due to high winds. I tried to just skip the questions and it wouldn't let me, so I gave them poor scores and than explained at the end of the survey in the comment box about why I marked them that way. I think they need to add a bubble that says excursion cancelled.

I'm sure they'll get right on that! ;)

:D

Tom

It might be possible that surveys are sent out randomly. We have never received a survey from any cruise we have been on with Carnival.

They only started the e-comment card sometime last year. I know that we have taken at least two cruises with them since that time: the Destiny in September and Dream in November. ALL of the frequent cruisers we have sailed with on those sailings similarly did not receive them as well.

It would seem that most (not all) of those which manage to get through to people seem to be new cruisers.

I believe it's time for a POLL !! LINK

Tom

We were on the Dream Dec 2010, our 16th cruise with carnival. No Comment Card yet. Your pole results so far shows that maybe the Platinum and Milestone are not the cruisers carnival is seeking.

leedm

We were on the Dream Dec 2010, our 16th cruise with carnival. No Comment Card yet. Your pole results so far shows that maybe the Platinum and Milestone are not the cruisers carnival is seeking.

leedm

Perhaps because, in general, they figure they "already have our loyalty" as evidenced by our count... though you would think that they still value our opinion... unless their interest is really in what the newer cruiser thinks (Carnival's "bread and butter")?

I hope that they are not selectively excluding people based on high cruise count, as this means that those individuals would not be entered in that monthly drawing for a free cruise.

Say it ain't so Joe!! :eek:

Tom

Perhaps because, in general, they figure they "already have our loyalty" as evidenced by our count... though you would think that they still value our opinion... unless their interest is really in what the newer cruiser thinks (Carnival's "bread and butter")?

I hope that they are not selectively excluding people based on high cruise count, as this means that those individuals would not be entered in that monthly drawing for a free cruise.

Say it ain't so Joe!! :eek:

Tom

The answer to the riddle is! Frequent cruisers do not have a need for a free cruise, they already come back! Their opinion matters none.

And thats a fact Jack!:D

We returned from our cruise on Legend on 11/21/10 and have not received a satisfaction survey. Our new Carnival PVP called on 12/30/10 and stated "How did you like the cruise you recently returned from?" Informed him the cruise was over a month ago and we did have a very good time. Our old PVP would have called within 3 working days to see if we enjoyed the cruise and to check on any issues. When I made suggestions to the new PVP, he more or less ingnored me but was quick to ask if we were still interested in another cruise. I suggested Carnival add new ports and longer cruises but he could have cared less about hearing this. Sadly, Carnival does not seem in touch with the customer anymore. :confused: We will continue to cruise but am now looking at other lines, too.

Hmmmm........ Maybe they are sending different ones to different people? I got mine e=mailed to me, and it looked almost like the old fill it in on the ship survey. At the end they indeed have a space for me to give a shout out to anyone who made our cruise a little bit brighter & they asked for department they worked in, name, and any comments good or bad. Then it was (hopefully) submitted into the free cruise drawing.:)

What they said. You hit the nail on the head. We got our's yesterday, we sailed on the Inspiration on 12/18.

I was on the same sailing as you.Also recieved the survey today

Oliveoyle

I was on the same as both of you and got mine today. Filled it out and it did seem to be one sided pretty much

Archived