9 day menu

TravelingSmurf

I have been searching and searching and I am getting more and more confused. Some posts say there is a 9 day menu, and some say the first couple days of a 7 day menu repeat. I have found links to 7 day menus, but nothing for 9 day. Does anyone know of one? Also, if we are cruising in March 2011, would any menu that is out now be different?

Thanks so much,

Cari

I have been searching and searching and I am getting more and more confused. Some posts say there is a 9 day menu, and some say the first couple days of a 7 day menu repeat. I have found links to 7 day menus, but nothing for 9 day. Does anyone know of one? Also, if we are cruising in March 2011, would any menu that is out now be different?

Thanks so much,

Cari

SPAM????:eek::D:D Dont say that...lol. I believe there are many of us looking for the 9 day menu. If anyone is cruising here in the near future, or may have a copy of the 9 day menu can you please post it:o. If not i'm cruising early Feb so I will get it to ease our minds:D

I think you get the 8 day menu and for the 9th day you get spam.icon7.gif

Hey, if you go on the Spirit, don't worry. Two of my friends did the Chef's Table on our Thanksgiving sailing and they gave the head chef a Spam cookbook. Here he is studying his new cookbook:

155983_174843412534763_100000273160317_526754_775958_n.jpg

Archived