Caribe deck on Coral Princess ?

onebzyldy

Now I am confused :rolleyes:. We have cabin C535 booked - anyone know if it's a larger balcony :confused: Thanx in advance ! !

C535 is not in the bumpout area and has the larger balcony.

Cabins C416 thru C504 have the smaller balconies.

Enjoy your trip.

Now I am confused :rolleyes:. We have cabin C535 booked - anyone know if it's a larger balcony :confused: Thanx in advance ! !

Happy Cruising........

DonnaF :D

If you look at that website I linked to, it will show you colour-coded deck plans and detailed close-up photos which should answer all your questions. It's really an invaluable resource that he put together.

If you look at that website I linked to, it will show you colour-coded deck plans and detailed close-up photos which should answer all your questions. It's really an invaluable resource that he put together.

Thank you ! ! I just did that, :p - appreciate all the help :)

Happy Cruising.......

• 4 weeks later...
This is true except for the balconies in the middle bumpout. Those are smaller. I think in the other two bumpout areas they are larger.

We have sailed in both C637 and C639 and, whilst these balconies are bigger than standard and are part covered and part open, they are smaller than the inset balconies, probably about 2/3 - 3/4 of their size.

However they are still a good choice,

I don't know off-hand, but check out this website, created by another CC member -- it should answer almost every question you can think of about cabin choices on the Coral and Island!

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Anyone considering sailing on the Island or Coral should check the above website! They have a cabin arrangement unlike the Grand class ships. The Caribe deck has balcony cabins with 5’ x 9’ (covered), 7’ x 9’ and 9’ x 9’ (both partially covered) balconies and also has mini-suites with balconies and 4 window mini-suites.

What about C232? Is that a bump out and does it have a larger balcony?

Looking at the website, C232 is in the front bumpout but only has a “standard” 5’ x 9’ balcony.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Cruising........

This is funny, we are also booked in this cabin but the week before you. If I can send some pics while on board and get them to you I will. My understanding is the balcony is partially covered so its the best of both worlds. Go into that thread from the previous poster and you can see where it. not sure about size but I do think its large

This is funny, we are also booked in this cabin but the week before you. If I can send some pics while on board and get them to you I will. My understanding is the balcony is partially covered so its the best of both worlds. Go into that thread from the previous poster and you can see where it. not sure about size but I do think its large

That is so cool ! ! ;) looking forward to some photos, , , ,looks like we have the large balcony [9x9] - can hardly wait to see it and enjoy it :p Take good care of the cabin :o Will u be having a 1 or 2 bed configuration ?

Happy Cruising.......

That is so cool ! ! ;) looking forward to some photos, , , ,looks like we have the large balcony [9x9] - can hardly wait to see it and enjoy it :p Take good care of the cabin :o Will u be having a 1 or 2 bed configuration ?

Happy Cruising.......

Its just me and my husband on this cruise. We are non-smokers and really neat so you will not have a problem.

• 1 month later...

Happy Cruising........

You will not be disappointed, deck is about 10 feet, four chairs

Luggage fits under bed

Bathroom tight but ok for two

Will try to upload pics but hard from ipod

Sorry I can't upload photos but it is a nice room

l

Enjoy

Archived