Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans!

DMage

How is everyone else able to read cabin numbers? They are so small on my machine (laptop) that I can't see them. Anyway to increase the size so I can read the numbers? (Big Computer Dummy here so any help is greatly appreciated.)

When you click on the link it should open up in Adobe....on the top tool bar look for a little magnifying glass....click the arrow next to it and click on zoom in tool. That should work....you can zoom in on different areas of the ship.

Am I missing something? When I download the file with the deck plans, it only shows 6 decks.

You are not missing anything......The current plans only show cabin placement. The public area deck plans will be available soon.

Radio

;) ;)

How is everyone else able to read cabin numbers? They are so small on my machine (laptop) that I can't see them. Anyway to increase the size so I can read the numbers? (Big Computer Dummy here so any help is greatly appreciated.)

Hi, change the viewing percentage. You should see a box at the top,it may say 25% or 50%, click on the pulldow and select a higher number.

When you click on the link it should open up in Adobe....on the top tool bar look for a little magnifying glass....click the arrow next to it and click on zoom in tool. That should work....you can zoom in on different areas of the ship.

Thank you so much.

Hey guys,

I had to pull the deck plans from my site. In less than 24 hours everyone on CruiseCritic has used almost 10gb of file transfer (almost 2,000 downloads) and have maxed my hosting for the month. smile.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying the plans, can't wait till booking opens tomorrow!

Archived