Help with OBC for stock

jeanarch

I have done this in the past & got an email saying that it has been taken care of but we sail in 20 days and I have faxed all the information twice and have received no response. Sould I call Carnival. Also the group I am sailing with has some OBC per cabin and this has not shown up on any documents. On one thread it says look on page 6 of your docs but there is no page 6 anymore. What should I do.

I did call Carnival and was directed to the Events Planning department. I spoke with a very nice lady named Velma . She checked for me & it has been ordered. She said to take my fax with me and if it is not there have them call the Events Planning Department but it was in her computer. Thanks for all of your help.

Guess it's all relative - it depends on when one bought it :(.

I know .. I was just happy that it came back so Im no longer in the red. The sell off of course was overdone. I had 700 shares bought over $40, so I didnt buy more.

That being said the forward pe, 1 year, is showing as 13ish .. anything under 15 is a good pe, but companies do miss earnings .. so you never know. I never was that worried about it, but glad to not be in the red now.

If you haven't, go to Print Documents, and view them. It turns up on the page with the prices underneath them. And just call the Carnival number and ask them if they see it- for quite a while I didn't but they did. I asked for them to send me a confirming email to bring with me. But now I see it on the documents. and if it isn't- go to a Kinkos and use their fax- it will cost all of about $2 to fax it.

One time a e-mailed a statement to CCL and it was accepted. The second time I did that it was rejected because I put the statement into Word and deleted the account number and other info that was not about Carnival stock. I was told I could not use that format. So I went back to what I've been doing for years and that is printing a copy of our statement, whiting out the info we don't want to give to them, make another copy and either faxing it or mailing it in. It would be a lot easier to just e-mail it but we're not giving out all the info on the sheet.

I know .. I was just happy that it came back so Im no longer in the red. The sell off of course was overdone. I had 700 shares bought over $40, so I didnt buy more.

That being said the forward pe, 1 year, is showing as 13ish .. anything under 15 is a good pe, but companies do miss earnings .. so you never know. I never was that worried about it, but glad to not be in the red now.

My stock is finally out of the red, then the U.S. dollar tanks and puts me right back in the red again. :cool:

I have done this in the past & got an email saying that it has been taken care of but we sail in 20 days and I have faxed all the information twice and have received no response. Sould I call Carnival. Also the group I am sailing with has some OBC per cabin and this has not shown up on any documents. On one thread it says look on page 6 of your docs but there is no page 6 anymore. What should I do.
I do a screen capture of my recent account activity and save it as a PDF file. I edit the PDF file and delete any information that does not concern the Carnival Stock

I email it to Carnival at this address:

guest_solutions@carnival.com

I write a short note asking for the shareholder OBC like this:

To Whom It May Concern:

Please see brokerage confirmation services document showing confirmation from my broker (Your Brokerage Services) showing I currently own 100 shares of Carnival (CCL) stock.

The date I purchased the original stock is shown as well as dates when I received dividends for my stock as recently as December 10, 2010.

I believe I qualify for $50.00 shareholder OBC for the following cruise

Carnival (Your Ship Name Here) 5 day cruise sailing on (Date Of Your Cruise Here) Booking number (Your Booking Number Here)

Sincerely (Your Name Here)

Your Name Here

Your Address Here

Your Address here

Your Phone Number Here

Your Email Address Here

I just did this a week ago for my upcoming cruise early in February. I got a reply the same day I sent the email saying Carnival received my email. Four days after I sent the email to Carnival asking for the shareholder OBC, I got a email from Carnival saying they approved my shareholder OBC request.

The Carnival email said:

Thank you for providing us with the required documentation in order to process your shareholder on board credit. The credit has been applied to your reservation and will be posted on your sail and sign account.

I have done this same process for past cruises and always got the shareholder OBC approved within 4 -5 days.

Archived