hello

kingbunny

hello fellow cruise people .its been a whils from i last cruised (bad divorce )would have been easier to chuck the ex over the side .only kidding .anyway due to bad divorce and wrecked credit rating i no longer have a credit card .i am now happilly married again and would like to take my new wife on a royal carribean cruise this oct .the problem is that before i used my credit card and no probs ,however as i dont have one now how do i pay my onboard bill .i have a debit card,pre paid mastercard or even simple cash .what would you recomend .thanks and keep up the great advice xxx

I used a debit card when I started cruising .. worked for me. I now have a RCL VISA card, but I didnt a couple of years ago. I would not just bring cash .. what happens if there is a emergency .. what is your back up plan. I bring cash to spend in the ports, for tipping etc.

All of the above work. I would get a special debit card account just for vacation because they will put a hold on your card which may not 'fall off' for a week or two or three so you don't want to put that hold on your 'bills account'. I only have 1 credit card and want to rent a car so I am going to open an extra account and just put a certain amount in that so that the hold will not hurt me and my other card is free for spending and if any kind of emergency pops up.

hello fellow cruise people .its been a whils from i last cruised (bad divorce )would have been easier to chuck the ex over the side .only kidding .anyway due to bad divorce and wrecked credit rating i no longer have a credit card .i am now happilly married again and would like to take my new wife on a royal carribean cruise this oct .the problem is that before i used my credit card and no probs ,however as i dont have one now how do i pay my onboard bill .i have a debit card,pre paid mastercard or even simple cash .what would you recomend .thanks and keep up the great advice xxx

1. Have the new wife put it on her credit card.

2. Have the new wife take cash and pre pay upon boarding

Archived