Carnival Glory Reviews

Leafs Fan

hello my fellow canuck.. we are going on the glory in Feb 2011. I read the reviews on the cruise critic main page regularly but something I've learned along the way is that you take what you want from the reviews and leave the rest..Each person has there own opinion on things and unfortunately some people just can't agree.I must say tho I have noticed for the longest time on the main page that the glory's reviews have remained pretty consistant up until a few weeks ago. For what it is worth.. a cruise is only what you make it ..don't leave it up to the CD or others to make or break your vacation.. we all work to hard year long for that...Happy cruising and don't forget to leave a review for other to read about your experience..salut'

We sailed on her in May 2010 (Eastern Caribbean) and have no complaints and would love to sail on her again. I'm attaching a link to a thread where someone else had questions about Glory where I posted several pictures (of Glory) in addition to the other comments from others who had sailed on her. I'm pretty sure that there were only one or two negative comments and the rest positive. Hope this helps and I hope you have a great time on your cruises later this month and in February.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1265173&highlight=

Sailed on her Nov 7-14 and loved every minute of it. The staff went out of their way to see that you had eveything that you needed and more. They made it a point to always speak to you and ask how you day was did you enjoy the activities etc, I could not have asked for a better cruise.

It has been a few years but I did my review here on CC after our Glory cruise. It was a great ship and we loved it! We sat on our balcony most of the time and enjoyed it so much. This time we are inside and I am going to miss that balcony...Enjoy yourself!!

If you check the link below you will find my husbands review done back in 2008. Not recent, but lots of pics. We have spent 3 weeks on the Glory, and would go back in a heartbeat. If only they sailed out of Saint John instead of in to it.

Archived