What was your most and least favorite thing on Enchantment of the Seas

Just off the enchantment one week ago today. Family of four. We all agree it was our best trip ever.

The staff go above and beyond call of duty. Best staff ever in 10 cruises.

I didn't care for the supper in MDR, but that is just me. Prefer plain food, found the food a bit too fancy. Excellent "do it yourself" salad bar for lunch on sea days.

Never had a problem getting up to 10 seats together in theatre, even 3 mins before showtime. Had late seating.

Great pool deck. Good band at pool. Our CD Carly was unbelievable, but I hear she is going on vacation. Marvin and Desmond were great at running many of the activities. Deck party was great.

The thing I liked the least was the gym. Almost non existent aerobic classes, had only spinning, pilates, yoga which you had to pay for. Very cramped facilities, few machines.

Much prefer carnival gym set up and classes.

You will absolutely love this ship......would go again in a second!

My favorite things on the enchantment was having access to the CL and Julian as our Conceigre. He did a mean Michael Jackson impression that was tough to beat. Quest was alot of fun also onboard. I really liked the itinerary.

I cannot think of a single thing I didn't like about it, having sailed her twice.

My favorite things on the enchantment was having access to the CL and Julian as our Conceigre. He did a mean Michael Jackson impression that was tough to beat. Quest was alot of fun also onboard. I really liked the itinerary.

I cannot think of a single thing I didn't like about it, having sailed her twice.

Julian is no longer the Concierge on EN. But the current Concierge, Reyno Varkevisser, is terrific. He may not do a Michael Jackson impression, but you will always get a warm smile and "hello, how are you today" when you enter.

Just got off the 9 day this morning..........still sad!! Had an awesome time. The Enchantment cruise was just awesome. I cruised by myself this cruise and was seated with 6 other "solo" cruisers. We all had the best time at dinner and also other times during the cruise. The weather was rather chilly at best, but there were so many things to do around the ship I was never bored. Carly and her entertainment team were outstanding. The Live music around the ship was very nice. There were only 2 negatives for me which were the deserts were not very good, very dry, and I also felt that Bingo was too costly. I would cruise on her at any time!!

Pat

Archived