Souvenier Drink Glasses/Mugs

poffles

Anyone have pictures of the current souvenier drink glasses that are on NCL? I read about beer mugs and fish bowls too, or perhaps they are just regular glasses?

Are they all plastic, or do they have glass ones too?

Thanks all.

Hopefully the picture is big enough but DW is holding a souvenier fishbowl glass and I'm holding a souvenier beer bottle (which there is no extra charge for;)). The glass says "Ah, so this is what they mean 'getting one's sea legs'" or something along those lines. I think my flickr page has the original.

291213658_4579965042_02bdccfb69_t1.JPG.ac4d1a0f5b9ec4dcabde830d1d7d3ded.JPG

Some of the tall skinny "glasses" are plastic and some are glass. The fishbowls are glass. I packed mine (fishbowl) with socks or something in inside and then wrapped in a tshirt and put in my carry-on. I want to collect some of the other fishbowls but I don't have another NCL cruise booked....

That picture is really too small, shucks. Would love to see the beer and fish bowl glasses ... anyone?

Also, are they all basically the same cost to purchase with a drink? I read some cost 2.95 extra (or something close to that) but thinking that might be just the plastic ones?

This was pointed out in a previous thread and bears repeating... you don't have to order the drinks in a souvenier glass. You can get them in a regular class for less money. I don't mind paying for one glass, but I don't need multiples. :)

On the other hand, you don't have to order the drink to get the glass either. At least I didn't. I just asked if I could buy a glass, and the bartender took a clean one out of the box and handed it to me. Of course I tipped him what I would have paid for the glass.

Archived