Leaving tomorrow for my first NCL Cruise

ShedQueen77

I'm so excited!! :D I just wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me to the NCL board and for all of the advice, tips, and conversations. I think I've read up pretty well and thanks to all the great information shared I will have 9 awesome nights on the Dawn! :)

Thanks everyone! After two Carnival cruises, I'm totally ready to try something new. I don't think the Dawn will disappoint us! We've been to a few of the ports before, but Antigua and Barbados are so beautiful that I'm thrilled to go back again.

I'm so excited!! :D I just wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me to the NCL board and for all of the advice, tips, and conversations. I think I've read up pretty well and thanks to all the great information shared I will have 9 awesome nights on the Dawn! :)

Please write a review upon your return. I am thinking about sailing on the Dawn to Bermuda next March!:rolleyes: Happy sailings to you!

Enjoy! I would love to be going to the Caribbean right now and NCL is the best. You'll have a great time.

Archived