Miracle southern carribean... any reviews or comments

islandgals

:oHi, We are going on the Jan 29th sailing and would like to hear about the ship...the itinerary and any other info. Thanks

We did this one last year - review on my blog... I tend to ramble, but you may find some of it helpful...happy travels

http://www.travelblog.org/Central-America-Caribbean/Saint-Kitts-and-Nevis/Saint-Kitts/blog-488678.html

:oHi, We are going on the Jan 29th sailing and would like to hear about the ship...the itinerary and any other info. Thanks

Hi islandgals :) Dh and I have sailed the Miracle 3 times with the southern iten twice. The Miracle is our favorite ship(so far). Our favorite place to hang out on the ship is the back deck on the Lido deck. It's an open air deck with a pool, hot tub, and bar. The activities, like the ice carvings and hairy chest contest will be held on the Lido by the Mid ship pool and stage. That area has a retractable roof, so during inclimate weather, the roof will be closed and you can still enjoy the planned activities.

Loved the iten. In St Maritn, you can catch the ferry to and from the shopping area for a few bucks. There is a beach right there when you get off the ferry with chairs and umbrellas for rent. A lot of good shopping and places to grab a drink and relax.

St Kitts has a shopping area right off the dock. St Lucia has a few shops at the dock too. At these two islands, there's not a lot to do or see at the port. These islands are beautiful. As you"re coming into St Lucia, you can catch a glimpse on the Pitons to your right. As long as it's a clear day, you can get some really good pics.

Hope this helps you out a little:o

Smooth sailing. I hope you have a wonderful cruise:D

Hi islandgals :) Dh and I have sailed the Miracle 3 times with the southern iten twice. The Miracle is our favorite ship(so far). Our favorite place to hang out on the ship is the back deck on the Lido deck. It's an open air deck with a pool, hot tub, and bar. The activities, like the ice carvings and hairy chest contest will be held on the Lido by the Mid ship pool and stage. That area has a retractable roof, so during inclimate weather, the roof will be closed and you can still enjoy the planned activities.

Loved the iten. In St Maritn, you can catch the ferry to and from the shopping area for a few bucks. There is a beach right there when you get off the ferry with chairs and umbrellas for rent. A lot of good shopping and places to grab a drink and relax.

St Kitts has a shopping area right off the dock. St Lucia has a few shops at the dock too. At these two islands, there's not a lot to do or see at the port. These islands are beautiful. As you"re coming into St Lucia, you can catch a glimpse on the Pitons to your right. As long as it's a clear day, you can get some really good pics.

Hope this helps you out a little:o

Smooth sailing. I hope you have a wonderful cruise:D

Loved this cruise and the ship. By all means, take a tour up to the Pitons in Saint Lucia. The photographic opportunities on the tour were spectacular!

We did this cruise 3 years ago. I am one of the few people that do not like the Miracle. Loved the ports just did not like the ship. That being said it was a great cruise. I thought St. Kitts was the best port of the three. Enjoy your cruise. :)

This is why reading reviews is futile. We absolutely loved the Miracle. I have found that reading reviews makes little sense, since what one may love, another may hate. I like to just go and form my own opinions :)

Vanessa, that is exactly why I said I loved the ports. The ship did not make my cruise horrible. I agree with you 100% just use the boards as a point of reference. I like to know the negatives along with the positives of the ship and ports. That's the main reason I use these boards for reference. I feel after I have read as many post as possible I can at least have an idea of what that cruise will be like. Just do not take people's opinion to literaly keep and open mind and enjoy your cruise. :)

Thanks for the video and pictures. I shared both links on the Miracle Maniacs thread because the group sails in TWO weeks. Yes, two weeks from today we'll be getting ready to board. I can't wait. Your postings have made all of us even MORE anxious to board the Miracle.

Hi Island Gals, Did you mean Jan. 30 with us ? Come on over to the Miracle Maniacs thread and join us. Lots of fun things planned. Come over introduce yourselves , ask questions, whatever.

Did this one 11/27/10. By far, my favorite cruise ever.

Here's the album if you want to peruse....

http://picasaweb.google.com/vanessa.1963/CarnivalMiracle#

Fabulous pics Vanessa, thanks so much!! Did you book that speedboat to the Pitons through Carnival? Our group is going in December and that's what we want to do!! I might have to find a bigger boat though:eek::p

Thanks again!!!

We did this one last year - review on my blog... I tend to ramble, but you may find some of it helpful...happy travels

http://www.travelblog.org/Central-America-Caribbean/Saint-Kitts-and-Nevis/Saint-Kitts/blog-488678.html

Love the review, a great read for sure!

VanessaL thanks for the photos.

Did this one 11/27/10. By far, my favorite cruise ever.

Here's the album if you want to peruse....

http://picasaweb.google.com/vanessa.1963/CarnivalMiracle#

I really enjoyed your pictures! My daughter and son in law are on the Miracle right now enjoying their first cruise and their honeymoon! I hope they have a wonderful vacation and I imagine they will get hooked on cruising just like we have!!!

Fabulous pics Vanessa, thanks so much!! Did you book that speedboat to the Pitons through Carnival? Our group is going in December and that's what we want to do!! I might have to find a bigger boat though:eek::p

Thanks again!!!

No, through Spencer Ambrose and I HIGHLY (HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY!!) recommend them! Top notch all the way! We were well taken care of on our excursion and as you saw, a very small tour made it very personal. I would do it again in a heart beat!!!!

We just did this cruise (departed on DEc 29th).

In St Martin's we booked a tour ourselves with Bernard's Tours. IT was excellent and easily the best thing we did in all three ports.

St Lucia was the second stop and it was disappointing. We booked the 4x4 tour through the ship and it wasn't worth the money. WE spent most of our time at the beach, stop at one market that consisted of 4 tables at the end of a driveway, there were no snacks and the rum punch was available only at the beach. The 4x4 was a 6-wheeled truck with benches in the open back. They faced in so it was difficult to get any good pictures or see anything. The drive was also through some very depressing areas of the island. The saving grace was the tour guide; he was very entertaining and friendly.

St Kitts was the last stop and we enjoyed our excursion there. We did the Sky Safary Zip Line excursion and it was a blast. We were able to seea bit of the island on the drive there and back.

The ship itself was great and there was always lots to do. That being said, this was our first cruise so we don't have anything to compare it to.

Enjoy your trip!

Archived