How much?

Cab fare from the Allure Pier to FLL airport is about $13 on the meter. From the airport TO the pier might be more since you will have to pass pier security which can have a few minutes delay on port days. The cab meter runs when standing still.

Some cabbies will quote a flat rate of $20. Not necessarily a good deal if you are getting off the ship early and headed to the airport.

Can't answer your grocery store question.

You will pass a grocery store or a pharmacy; any taxi will stop; that will add money to the total cost of trip. suggest you work out some sort of deal with taxi driver prior to leaving the airport; especially if you want to stop at a store. I will be on Allure next week and can tell you what I paid for my trip.

You will pass a grocery store or a pharmacy; any taxi will stop; that will add money to the total cost of trip. suggest you work out some sort of deal with taxi driver prior to leaving the airport; especially if you want to stop at a store. I will be on Allure next week and can tell you what I paid for my trip.

Thanks AF-1. I would really appreciate that. I knew the meter would keep running while we were in the store - but wasn't sure if there was one near by the port or pass by one on our way to the port.

Archived