Equinox Aqua class dining question

SilkShirt

My wife and I have the 6pm dining schedule.

Being Aqua class I believe we are expected to eat at Blu. I got a look at the meal offerings in Blu and many nights their not my taste.

If the MDR has a menu we like better can we switch nightly based on the offerings? I'm making Tuscon Grill reservations as well. Thanks

You actually have multiple options including switching to MDR if you like.

You can also ask the Blu managers(call earlier to arrange) to have the MDR entree you want, served in Blu. The room itself is far more intimate and the service much more personal and warm...and nowhere near as rushed as MDR.

Blu does have three standard items which get lost on their menus, salmon, steak and one more I can't remember which are safe bets if there's nothing that appeals on the day's menu offerings

You actually have multiple options including switching to MDR if you like.

You can also ask the Blu managers(call earlier to arrange) to have the MDR entree you want, served in Blu. The room itself is far more intimate and the service much more personal and warm...and nowhere near as rushed as MDR.

Blu does have three standard items which get lost on their menus, salmon, steak and one more I can't remember which are safe bets if there's nothing that appeals on the day's menu offerings

That third item is called Airline Chicken which is a Chicken Breast. They also offer daily, French Onion Soup, Escargot, and Ceasar Salad. And to the OP, I think once you get there, have a little conversation with the Maitre D' or her assistant, Anitsia, who was absolutely wonderful. Explain what you think you'd like and she'll make arrangements to please you.

Also, even though you have a 6:00P.M. time, Blu is totally anytime dining, go whenever you want. They are very accomodating and will do pretty much anything you ask for. If you are going to Tuscan one night, keep in mind the first night in Blu filet mignon is usually on the menu...

Archived