is there a easy way to check room prices

pj woods

I don't understand it. I have an early saver rate. The general balcony fun save rate is cheaper than what I paid, but the fun select is higher than what I paid. What do I go by?

You would choose the lowest rate that you would qualify for. In this case, you would submit the form to lower your rate based on the fun saver rate. If you are a past guest, then you could also use that rate to compare your fare with. You qualify for the the fun saver, so go forth and claim your credit! ;)

I don't understand it. I have an early saver rate. The general balcony fun save rate is cheaper than what I paid, but the fun select is higher than what I paid. What do I go by?

for us==there are 3 different prices. fun select, past guest and fun saver. If the rate is cheaper then what you paid in any box then you ask for the credit.

Fun saver--- youdo not keep your cabin- you give it up to go into the guarantee pool.

the rate is cruise ONLY- it does not include the taxes or the port taxes.

You would choose the lowest rate that you would qualify for. In this case, you would submit the form to lower your rate based on the fun saver rate. If you are a past guest, then you could also use that rate to compare your fare with. You qualify for the the fun saver, so go forth and claim your credit! ;)

The Early Saver rate disappears 3 months prior to sailaway for cruises 5 dyas or less and 5 months before sailaway for cruises 6 days or more. You can price-match to any rate that you're eligible for (Past Guest if you're a Past Guest, 55+ if you're 55+, the Resident rate for your state, or Military if you're Military-eligible). Seldom will the FunSelect rate be the lower rate.

You cannot directly price-match ES (assigned cabin) against FunSaver (Guarantee TBA cabin assignment by Carnival). If a Guarantee rate for the Category (OV, BL, ST) above your ES Category drops below your ES rate, you can give-up your assigned cabin for a TBA cabin in the higher Category and get credit for any price difference.

ken

Archived