Recommend a good shoe shop/s in Fort L?

Nylsor

We are staying in Fort L for four days pre-cruise. I need some sandals ( strappy, heels) and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shoe shop/s in Fort L. We plan to visit Sawgrass Mills - are there any shoe shops there? I like good shoes - leather, high-end rather than cheapy. We are staying at the Alhambra Beach Resort.

Sawgrass Mills is huge.Yes there are all kind of shoe stores ther in every price catogory.You can go to there web site and see a layout of the mall and all the stores and where they are.Plus you can go to the stores website too.

Here is the Sawgrass Mills directory

http://www.simon.com/mall/malldirectory.aspx?id=1262

Over 30 places to buy shoes. Some are shoe stores, others are stores with shoes--Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom Rack are two high end stores. They are both outlet stores. Shopping off a rack. At Nordstrom the rights are on the shelves and you need to go to the 'window' to get the left. Marshalls carries middle to cheap. Payless are definitely on the cheapside.

Must be me but I almost never have luck at DSW. They never seem to have what I'm looking for and I find lots of their shoes aren't very comfortable.

In FLL, you could try shoe department at Nieman's.

Archived