Lost but found?

MBprincess

Here's the contact information for NCL's Lost and Found department:

http://www2.ncl.com/about/contact-us

All correspondence should include the guest's name (first and last), name of ship and sailing date, as well as a contact address and telephone number. Standard Response time is 10 business days from receipt.

Phone

Mailing Address

NCL Customer Relations/Lost and Found

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126 Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9am - 5:30pm ET

Left a stuffed animal on one NCL cruise....never bothered to try to recover. Another cruise, I left my cell phone charger. I emailed 2 times and never got a response. :(

You should note by reading my previous post that there is no email address given for lost and found...just a phone number and a snail mail address. That would probably explain why you got no response.

In 2006 on the Pride of America I loaned a cell phone to my Dad to use while on the cruise. After we got home he told me he couldn't find the phone just the charger. I told him to throw away the charger since it didn't work with my other cell phone. Two weeks later he received the cell phone in the mail from NCL with a note saying he had left it in the drawer next to the bed. We hadn't even asked them about it thinking it was just gone. I guess we were just lucky. :)

I lost a necklace the last time I was on the Jewel, I know it had to be somewhere on the ship since it was a transatlantic cruise, but it wasn't at the lost and found a the front desk. People must find lost stuff and keep it.

Did anyone ever get back something they left behind on an NCL ship? If so how? Thanks.

When we sailed on the Pride of America, we left a piece of luggage. They called me on my cell phone to tell us. We were staying at the Hyatt and the hotel took my husband to the ship,waited for him and took him back to the hotel at no charge. GREAT customer service Hyatt!

• 1 year later...

Didn't want to start a new thread for a similar question, but would like recent replies if possible.

I got off my cruise today (c/s is closed) and discovered that I left my driver's license and credit cards in my room. What are my odds of ever seeing them again?

Didn't want to start a new thread for a similar question, but would like recent replies if possible.

I got off my cruise today (c/s is closed) and discovered that I left my driver's license and credit cards in my room. What are my odds of ever seeing them again?

Very good, but I would still cancel the credit cards since they were out of your control for a long period of time

ouch.. cancel the cc and call NCL ASAP.. good luck

When we got home from our last cruise and I unpacked, I found this pretty little sun dress in my suitcase. I knew I had not brought it and I did not buy it. So i asked my husband if it was a gift and he said no.

So I called NCL and said I had a dress (with tag) that did not belong to me and they gave me an address to mail it to. Asked that I put my ship, cruise date, room number etc when I sent it in. To this day I wonder if any one ever claimed it.

I think I finally figure out where it came from. My DH took all the clothes off the shelves in the closet and put them in the suitcase. I guess it was left in there and our clothes covered it up. When DH grabbed everything, he just grabbed.

So there is hope

I guess it was left in there and our clothes covered it up. When DH grabbed everything, he just grabbed.

I'm hoping my steward cleaned my room thoroughly after I left & was able to find it & turn it in.

Did anyone ever get back something they left behind on an NCL ship? If so how? Thanks.

Yes, last year on the Pearl, I left two pairs of glasses on board. Called NCL Lost & Found and gave them all the info. About a week later they called me to say they found them. I think it cost about $12 to have them FedEx'd back to me. The process was very smooth.

Yes, last year on the Pearl, I left two pairs of glasses on board. Called NCL Lost & Found and gave them all the info. About a week later they called me to say they found them. I think it cost about $12 to have them FedEx'd back to me. The process was very smooth.

Great story with a positive ending! Not sure DH will let me drive for a week without a license.:eek: Does anyone think they can (will?) call the ship to see, or do you have to wait for them to get back into home port?

When I got home I tried to call the ship's direct # listed on my card key but it said $8/minute to contact a passenger. I'd pay it if I thought I could get assistance from the ship directly sooner.

Called c/s this morning. She said they would have to email the ship and wait for a reply. I have to call back if I don't hear back by Friday. :( She said that they would cut up the credit cards & discard no matter what, but would send my license back if found in the case.

Still crossing my fingers.

If they found your items they would likely have been left at the port. Call in the morning.

Is there a lost and found department at the Port of Miami? There is no lost and found department at the Port of Miami. Lost and Found items in the terminals are collected and stored by the cruise lines.

Norwegian Cruises (866) 625-1164

Which is the same # on NCL site for c/s and lost & found on the ship.

Quite unbelievable thing happened to our friends on our last cruise, their specifically selected bottle of rum from one of the port of calls couldn't be found when we went to collect our souvenir bottles on the last night.

When the situation was clear to the crew, they were very apologizing but did try to offer the cheapest rum from the duty free as replacement. We did demand something better and after a bit of arguing they gave something that our friends settled for but was still not comparable to what the crew lost.

That is so far the worst of the very few really unpleasant events that have happened with NCL - I mean if you can't trust that security keeps count of your confiscated posessions, what can you trust.. :confused:

(Even while rum is my spirit of choice too, I can't remember specific brands anymore, sorry.)

My husband left a bunch of keys in our cabin on the Jade in Venice last year.

Luckily I had our house keys as well or we wouldn't have got into the house :cool:

The keys were found and sent to Miami (I'm not sure why as it would have been easier to send them to us from Venice) and we paid about £20 to have them Fedexed to us.

It took NCL about a week to confirm that they had found them though.

Got the call this afternoon. Nothing found.:( So, it was either found & thrown away, or it wasn't found by an employee and the people currently in the room either have it, or threw it away. (or long shot odds that it's still sitting in the room undiscovered).

I think I'm more sad about losing my waterproof case that can only be bought on the cruiseline than the cards/license. Lesson learned.

• 1 year later...

Hello friends on Nov.6 2013 in San Diego Ca port we lost a carry on bag

around 9:30am #9 Michael jones 24909 Madisdon ave unit 3623 Murrieta Ca 92562 If anyone know that they have pick it up by mistake please mail it to us or let us know e-mail us or call and leave a message

951-6967642.

Thank you very much.

Michael and Angel Jones