quick question about alcohol

jagsfan

So, the beer from BV is the same price w/o the tip to the waiter?

One of my pet peaves is gambling at the slot machines and the waiter never comes around and I have to go get my own beer from the bar and still pay the tip. I'd rather just go back to my room and get my own beer.

As far as soft drinks- anyone who drinks that much will do well with the soda card. And for heavens sake- the prices on the wine aren't that bad- she can always buy things onboard. Sounds like you have some rather demanding friends. These rules about bringing your own alcohol are the same as you find in restaurants and bars everyplace. And a bottle of wine plus the hard stuff for the evening suggests that she drinks an awful awful lot. But that is another issue.

If you like Rum or vodka, some of the stores in FL carry Port-a-shots. they are little pouches of rum or vodka. We bought a bag of 45 shots (i think) in tampa 2 yrs ago. We put some in our toiletries bags some in our carry on, and most of them in the checked luggage. they never got confiscated. We bought cokes and put the vodka or rum in the soda it was great.

If you like Rum or vodka, some of the stores in FL carry Port-a-shots. they are little pouches of rum or vodka. We bought a bag of 45 shots (i think) in tampa 2 yrs ago. We put some in our toiletries bags some in our carry on, and most of them in the checked luggage. they never got confiscated. We bought cokes and put the vodka or rum in the soda it was great.

What type of store would sell these? Would it be a grocery or liquor store?

I've always smuggle and have never been caught by Carnival, NCL or RCCL. You cant just toss a bottle in a checked bag and expect to get it through. Be smart use the rum runners and be sure to use the small one's too, place the small one in plain sight.

On our last cruise I was a little freaked out by all talk about the "NEW" scanners...wooooo. I checked 8 liters of rum and vodka and also ordered a bottle from bon voyage just in case. I needed a damm wet bar in my room for the 10 liters.......we did manage to go through it all on a 5 day cruise except for the bon voyage bottle, We almost cracked that on out last night too doing the Lido deck "last stand" partying with a bunch of other smuggles;)

I just want to know if any of you have gotten booze or wine through in your checked

bags..

Thanks for your help.

Does she like box wine? I easily got a 5L box wine onboard.

Email me. The addy is in my profile.

SMUGGLER!!!!!!

Archived