portofinos

Curious to know.....what was your favorite thing to eat at portofinos?

I had a huge T-Bone steak last week, and, it was grilled to perfection

and, a perfect cut of meat. I loved it.

(Yes, I know..I did not know T-Bones were offered either, but, they were and, it was fantastic...)

It WAS the flourless chocolate cake. But last year's trip they had changed the menu and no longer offer it as a dessert :(. I told them how disappointed I was and even wrote it on my comment card. Imagine my surprise when a few nights later it was part of a desser sampler in the mdr. How is that possible? I can't get it at the premium restaurant, but got it in the mdr.

I also absolutely love the risotto as an appetizer, I believe it had shrimp with it. You can't go wrong with the filet or the seafood skewers - both were excellent.

It WAS the flourless chocolate cake. But last year's trip they had changed the menu and no longer offer it as a dessert :(. I told them how disappointed I was and even wrote it on my comment card. Imagine my surprise when a few nights later it was part of a desser sampler in the mdr. How is that possible? I can't get it at the premium restaurant, but got it in the mdr.

I also absolutely love the risotto as an appetizer, I believe it had shrimp with it. You can't go wrong with the filet or the seafood skewers - both were excellent.

No Flourless Chocolate Cake???:eek: I'm so disappointed to hear this. I was really looking forward to it.

Archived