Explorer of the Seas - Flat-screen TVs?

donnysmom

I'll be sailing on the EOS on 3/11/11 in JS 9618. Does anyone know if these cabins have flat-screen TVs?
Last March they were not flat screen. We sailed in that same cabin 3 times in less than a year and it was the same TV with the green blob on the bottom. :rolleyes::(:rolleyes:

I heard something about the Explorer and dry-dock; did it happen yet? Maybe the TV's will be upgraded.

Thanks, endlesslove. Funny thing, I just booked this cruise in the middle of January and I was looking for mid-ship JS and this was the only one available. Then, I started reading about it being a center "hump" cabin and how great that is, etc. I'm surprised it was available so late in the game, but I'm thrilled and can't wait for 3/11!

Guest maddycat
Thanks, endlesslove. Funny thing, I just booked this cruise in the middle of January and I was looking for mid-ship JS and this was the only one available. Then, I started reading about it being a center "hump" cabin and how great that is, etc. I'm surprised it was available so late in the game, but I'm thrilled and can't wait for 3/11!

Probably a late cancellation.

Archived