Where did the chocolate go?

[quote name='negc']RCI claims that by eliminating chocolates in all rooms except the suites, they saved over $1 million a year and that much of the chocolate had to be discarded because the guests did not consume it. Whether you choose to believe them or not, the those chocolates is pretty much an inconsequential factor in deciding whether or not my cruise was enjoyable. As far as the quality of the food is concerned, that is, as it has always been, a subjective opinion that is not shared by all. I certainly have not found it to be the case on the several last RCI cruises I have been on, but sometimes our memories become somewhat distorted by the passage of time.[/quote]

I agree that I don't care about the chocolates and usually didn't eat them. But I am not happy that the Windjammer seems to close earlier and earlier each cruise. I like having the option of going to get something to eat late at night sometimes after the late show or at the dance club.

[quote name='smoosh21']I agree that I don't care about the chocolates and usually didn't eat them. But I am not happy that the Windjammer seems to close earlier and earlier each cruise. I like having the option of going to get something to eat late at night sometimes after the late show or at the dance club.[/quote]
On your upcoming cruise on Oasis you will find that there are 25 dining options. I'm sure something will be opened later at night for you to enjoy.:)

[quote name='CruiseDivaNJ'][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]Does anyone really miss the chocolate?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

There used to be chocolates? :D sorry, I couldn't help myself. We did have them on Allure but haven't seen them on any other ship in a long time. And no, I don't miss them.

[quote name='MJonTravel']There used to be chocolates? :D sorry, I couldn't help myself. We did have them on Allure but haven't seen them on any other ship in a long time. And no, I don't miss them.[/QUOTE]

We got them on the Allure every night last week, wonder if it's the only ship they're doing that on?? :confused:

[quote name='Sherry84']We got them on the Allure every night last week, wonder if it's the only ship they're doing that on?? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Oasis and Allure = every cabin----> chocolate

All other ships = full suites-------> Ghirardelli chocolate

Archived