Pack & Play?

dazcool

Sure you can! Our pack & play comes with a nice bag with a strap for carrying. Does yours? If so, just pack it up and slap a luggage tag on it like your suitcases. I would tip a buck or two more to the porter.

We are bringing our own pack & play but we're driving to the port. DD is used to her pack & play and we don't want to use the crib provided by the cruise line.

• 3 weeks later...

We have used ours at home the last few nights and he sleeps in it just fine!! It is so easy to fold up and it is so much lighter and compact than a pack and play. Have a nice trip :)

Thanks tkportersat, I just ordered the Peapod Plus travel bed! Won't have to worry about using cruise line cribs or Pack * Plays and the peapod plus is good for kids upto the age of 6.

It took up less room and it completely zips up like a tent, so he was unable to get out. We tested it over the weekend, so when he woke up he would either start to cry or talk to get us up :) Also, the mattress goes in a zip up pocket underneath, so no little wedges to get stuck in. Our little one seemed very comfortable in it, but I have realized my little guy will sleep wherever as sometimes when he is playing he will get tired and fall asleep on the carpet. We have never brought him to bed with us so he is independent in his sleeping. Guess it depends on the kiddo.

PS - My son is 10 months old and pulls around and stands. He has only taken three shaky steps at this point.

Can the PeaPod Plus really be used safely for an infant? DD will be 10 months old when we cruise and is very used to a Pack & Play both at home and daycare, but we would be interested in the PeaPod Plus if it will take up less space in our cabin.

Yes, with NCL we will have the Pack and Play in our room. We wanted the Pea pod for the pre-cruise hotel and nights that the grandparents will watch our son so we can go out as a couple on board. It is much easier to move from room to room than the pack and play would be. It also folds up very compact and is lightweight.

The cruise will give you a crib if you ask your steward.

Archived