Good to Be Back on the Boards

Hi girls ~

I missed you all! I have been off the boards for 4 months and have missed so much, but I'm glad to see all the familiar names! ;)

We're cruising April 2nd and I can't wait.

So, you'll be seeing posts of mine and many questions again.

Sundresses - where do I look? Where are you gals shopping? Still Tar GEEE? Hi Lois!!!

Janet

Hi Janet:) welcome back. Missed you too!!!!

Where are your cruising? I know it has to be Princess for you;) what ship? And Itinerary?

Sheila! I missed you, too. Your picture next to your name is awesome - I really, really like it! My mom had a heart attack, almost lost her, and have been trying to work full-time, run up to Massachusetts, back to my house, well, you get the pic. . .

Lois! Soooooooo good to "see" you, too.

Yes, we're going on Princess Caribbean on April 2nd, but Lois, maybe you can help. I want to book Celebrity for next April, leaving from FL, for 7 nights...any suggestions?

Hugs to all!

Janet

Janet, you are sailing in April and also want another one in April too? Girl, are you doing a B2B?:D

What do I recommend? CENTURY:) I am sailing her a week from Saturday for the 3rd time!!!

Hi girls ~

I missed you all! I have been off the boards for 4 months and have missed so much, but I'm glad to see all the familiar names! ;)

We're cruising April 2nd and I can't wait.

So, you'll be seeing posts of mine and many questions again.

Sundresses - where do I look? Where are you gals shopping? Still Tar GEEE? Hi Lois!!!

Janet

Welcome back my friend! I've been back since last August when I booked my next cruise and you will be crusing twenty-eight days before me!

Janet, there is a Target link below you might check out, some cute dresses, pretty cheap.

I'm sorry to hear of your mothers illness, I hope she is doing better now. I've been there, done that and know what you must be going through. She's fortunate to have a daughter like you and you are lucky to have this warning to get all your priorities in order.

Back to sundresses, I noticed some of them on that site are reversible, such a deal at that price. If I didn't have more than I could possibly need right now I'd consider one.

Have fun planning your cruise, less than a month away now!

Archived