Concierge Class

ricki

We, too, are new to Oceania (considering concierge/Regatta/Panama Canal). I am becoming confused about the alternate restaurants and the reservations required. There is probably fine print somewhere on the Oceania website (;)), but my impression was that these restaurants are open to all and at the service of one's dining whim. Hmmmmm....I am now wondering if things are a bit more complicated than that. Would one expect to enjoy the alternate restaurants, for example, four times only over a 16-day cruise?

The specialty restaurant POLO & Toscana you are GTY 2 in each you may be able to enjoy more reservations if you are flexable & they have openings

All other venues are open dining

Enjoy

We, too, are new to Oceania (considering concierge/Regatta/Panama Canal). I am becoming confused about the alternate restaurants and the reservations required. There is probably fine print somewhere on the Oceania website (;)), but my impression was that these restaurants are open to all and at the service of one's dining whim. Hmmmmm....I am now wondering if things are a bit more complicated than that. Would one expect to enjoy the alternate restaurants, for example, four times only over a 16-day cruise?

As helpful as CC is, I would suggest you scour Oceania's website as well.

Polo and Toscana are not available at one's dining whim. They require reservations. In concierge class and above you are guaranteed two reservations in each. Below that you are guaranteed one in each (this is for the R class ships, not Marina.) Usually, it is not difficult to obtain more if one is willing to be flexible with dates and time.

We were in a CC on Marina on the TA. The lounge is ok, but nothing that you cannot get anywhere else on the ship. They served, sandwiches, cookies, etc. They did not have any wine or drinks. We were so far away from the lounge that it was not worth the walk.

Archived