New to RCCL have final payment question

canalwen

:confused: We have sailed with Carnival and Princess many times, but this will be out first RCCL cruise. I booked online and need to make the final payment before 4/22. When I sign into my reservation, I don't find a link to make a final payment. Anyone able to tell me how to do this? Good think I checked early and did not wait until the last minute. All help appreciated. Thanks in advance :confused:

:confused: We have sailed with Carnival and Princess many times, but this will be out first RCCL cruise. I booked online and need to make the final payment before 4/22. When I sign into my reservation, I don't find a link to make a final payment. Anyone able to tell me how to do this? Good think I checked early and did not wait until the last minute. All help appreciated. Thanks in advance :confused:

So you are looking at the reservation on your "My Cruises" page?

There should be a tab right in the middle at the top of the page that says "payments", along with tabs that say "Overview" "Messages" "Pre-cruise Planner" "Cruise Documentation" "Cruise Details" and "Tips and Reminders"

Well I have all the tabs you mentioned except for the payments tab. Wonder why that is?

If you made the reservation online, as you stated in your original post, the tab should be there.

Just call Royal Caribbean and speak to a CVP (one of their agents). That person can either take your credit card information or direct you on the use of the My Cruises page.

1-800-859-7225.

If you are booked with RCCL and have a mycruises account that you added this cruise to, you had ONE chance to be able to make payments online. When you first add the cruise there is a radio button that asks if you want to take ownership of the cruise. If you say no, you do not get to make payments online and you never get the chance to go back and say yes.

If you are with a TA, you don't get this option ever.

Thanks everyone. I did book directly through RCCL online. I did add the booking # to My Cruises myself. I don't recall seeing any question about whether I want to own the cruise but I might have missed it. I will call them on Monday. If someone else owns the cruise, do they get to pay for it too? or is that just wishful thinking? Thanks again

Thanks everyone. I did book directly through RCCL online. I did add the booking # to My Cruises myself. I don't recall seeing any question about whether I want to own the cruise but I might have missed it. I will call them on Monday. If someone else owns the cruise, do they get to pay for it too? or is that just wishful thinking? Thanks again

Feel free to wait until Monday, but you don't have to. There are agents at work on Saturday and Sunday.

Archived