Balcony Stateroom Boardwalk View

bamrod

Cindy we do have deck 11 booked 11325 for Allure in Sept.

It should be a good comparison to see just how much traffic we get walking by our cabin like Sadie suggested might happen. :)

Emmy ~ I agree with Shanafan that area is a secret and there shouldn't be that much traffic. Not everyone that cruises are on these discussion boards. The only thing I would worry about is depending on what direction the wind is blowing is the cigerette and cigar smoke going onto your balcony.

Enjoy your cruise in September.

Cindy

I just came off Allure yesterday from 11729....also stayed in 11329 on Oasis in Dec.....there are no worries at all about any foot traffic to that rear public deck...there was almost no one ever on it either time...maybe 1 person on a sea day and a handful when one of the Aquatheater shows ran.....this is one of the quietest cabin locations I have had.

I just came off Allure yesterday from 11729....also stayed in 11329 on Oasis in Dec.....there are no worries at all about any foot traffic to that rear public deck...there was almost no one ever on it either time...maybe 1 person on a sea day and a handful when one of the Aquatheater shows ran.....this is one of the quietest cabin locations I have had.

We have cabins 11729, 11727 and 11725 Thanksgiving week. Can you tell me more about the little area off the aft on deck 11. How large is the area....approximently how many chairs are out there....are they lounge chairs or regular chairs and is this the 'smoking' side of the ship? Is the balcony any larger being on the very end of the row of cabins? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the 27Mar Allure. We had cabins 11329 and 11327 LOVED IT !!!!!!!

We watched sooo many shows from the balconies and "yes", the balcony dividers open. The public deck was no noise problem what so ever. Almost always empty.

Now, if you go to bed early, these cabins may not be for you. The movies they show at night are LOUD, but are over by 12:00. We had to wait for our teens in the next room to get back safety anyway, so were up.

Great views and little to no noise during the day. We would book these cabins again. Oh, our room steward was great !

We have cabin 10327 in November. Would love to hear when you get back how that cabin was and how good the view of the shows is. Wondering if we should just watch from there and not bothering trying to get tickets so someone else can have them.

HElP! I am so torn. I have cabin 11327 booked for Allure in October. It sounds like a great location but alot of peoples reviews are saying that they wished they hadn't done the Boardwalk room. I love looking at the water and hearing the ocean but I also enjoy people watching and the chance to experience something different. STRESS! I don't think the noise would really bother me as we will not be in bed before midnight. Anyways just had to vent my dilemna.

Triena

HElP!

If you think you will enjoy it, you probably will. You may never want to do it again, but you will probably be glad you did it once. (That's a common statement amongst those that have done an inside balcony.)

We have cabin 10327 in November. Would love to hear when you get back how that cabin was and how good the view of the shows is. Wondering if we should just watch from there and not bothering trying to get tickets so someone else can have them.

I have stayed in 10729, which is the same location as yours but on the starboard side of the ship (and one cabin closer to the end). I can tell you that the view was perfect! As will be your view from 10327! We watched all the shows from our balcony, but I can say that you will get a different perspective watching it from above versus watching from the ground level. Whether or not one is better than the other, I can not say as I never watched it from the Aqua Theater....only from my balcony! I loved it!

Here is the view from 10729...

2468757660036355651S600x600Q85.jpg

HElP! I am so torn. I have cabin 11327 booked for Allure in October. It sounds like a great location but alot of peoples reviews are saying that they wished they hadn't done the Boardwalk room. I love looking at the water and hearing the ocean but I also enjoy people watching and the chance to experience something different. STRESS! I don't think the noise would really bother me as we will not be in bed before midnight. Anyways just had to vent my dilemna.

Triena

Well, I LOVED my boardwalk balcony and would do it again in a heartbeat! :D

Just off the 27Mar Allure. We had cabins 11329 and 11327 LOVED IT !!!!!!!

We watched sooo many shows from the balconies and "yes", the balcony dividers open. The public deck was no noise problem what so ever. Almost always empty.

Now, if you go to bed early, these cabins may not be for you. The movies they show at night are LOUD, but are over by 12:00. We had to wait for our teens in the next room to get back safety anyway, so were up.

We have these rooms in March 2012. Same situation as you. We have two teens and we were waiting to read that the balcony divider opens.

HBC

• 1 year later...
Thanks for the answers to this post, we have 12323 booked as well and I was wondering about the view being obstructed, looks like we'll be in good shape!!

Was wondering if your bed was by closet or balcony for 12323? :)

Well, I LOVED my boardwalk balcony and would do it again in a heartbeat! :D

Ditto..:)

in fact I have Boardwalk balcony close to the aft booked for the 5th and 6th time in October on Oasis :) We enjoy it simply because we save the ocean view balconies for the ships that do not have this unique feature.

Archived