"We Made the Ship This Time!" Another cruisin USA "Long and Lengthy" review

cruisin USA

OMG!! THANK YOU for sharing the Disney Dream photos! I squealed like a pig when I scrolled down and saw "her". Yep, I am one big Disney freak. But my pocket book doesn't support my love of Disney Cruise Line.

Thanks again for another wonderful review. I appreciate the time that you took to write it.

Happy sailing.

Gina

• 1 month later...

Glad I found this. Better late than never. Thanks Froufie for putting the link up to this review. Cruisin USA, loved your last review and this was even better:)Feel just like I went on your cruise with you all.

HI HI HI HI !!!

How the heck are you guys! I am so thrilled to be reading yet another review (in which I am included no less - how cool is that!):D

Had a great time meeting both of you and you definitely added to our excellent cruise experience!

I am just about finished my review (in which you will of course be prominently featured) and organizing my pics right now. ....stay tuned! Can't wait to hear your 'take' on the Chef's Table - mine is pretty 'realistic'! (Tell Mary Ann I left out the part about the Japanese tourists :D:D:D)

P.S. So the burn is now a tan and I am shedding skin like a snake! UGH!!!

We want to hear about the Japanese tourists....

Archived