Transportation to Port Canaveral

cobra-cruiser

I used my corporate code but here's the one that's here on the boards - Y937800. Not sure how good that one will be. Lower price to bring the car to the airport is expected though. When are you cruising?

Joyce

Thanks so much, the code above dropped the cost to almost half.

We are cruising for the first time on the Freedom this April 28th. Now we have to decide which hotel. :confused:

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...
Just back from cruise and we used Michael from our hotel by airport to port and on return from port to airport. Absolutely the best service! Will definitely use them again. Thanks to everyone who recommended them.

Have used Michael and Executive vip limo over a dozen times

in the past 3 years. Great service always.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just used Michael and Executive vip limo again for our group of 23

people including kids from the Carnival Jewel port of call in Port

Canaveral.

Very highly recommend this company for port of calls.

Because all of us wanted to do different things, Michael

split us up in three limousines as a package deal.

Some of us went to Universal Studios and some went

to downtown Disney Marketplace.

Everyone had a wonderful time and the service was great.

• 1 month later...

Used Executive vip limousine last year and the service was great.

We are undecided this year since we are spending a few days in

Cocoa Beach, may rent a car.

If not, I will surely contact them again for service.

• 1 month later...

I found VIP Limo to be good, but I cannot recommend them as highly as others on this forums. Although Michael and Marlene are both great people, we have used them for 2 cruises and both times, they overbooked. The first trip, we had to wait an extra hour and half to go to Kennedy Space Center. On the second trip, we had a delay from the airport to the hotel because they overbooked again. Then, they had the wrong hotel written down.

They did a good job to get us to where we had to go, but we wondered if a shuttle would have done the same thing for less.

We will be sailing on Freedom again next year, and are looking at our options. Rentals can be cheap, but not if you need a bigger vehicle to handle 4 people and a good amount of luggage. The bigger vehicles make looking at other options worthwhile.

• 3 weeks later...

I do want to emphasize that VIP was good, just not quite what I was expecting. I have been doing some shopping around, and I think would probably use them again, since the shuttle services run about the same or more than VIP.

I found the rental car option interesting. I don't know if it was a glitch with the website, but when I went to Hertz, I put in that I'd be renting from the airport to Port Canaveral. The Residence Inn is right next to a Hertz location, so I figured we could return the car the morning of the cruise. There are 4 of us, so I was looking at a minivan. It came back with $283.00 for just an overnight use? I think the cheapest was $121.00 for a compact, but 4 people and all our luggage wouldn't fit.

I am thinking I had to have entered something wrong, so I will try again.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
anyone use Orland Holiday Transportation?

Hi. Has anyone used Sunrise Florida Transportation before. They offer a private, not shared transportation from our hotel near Disney to the port, for 4 people, was quoted $90, all taxes, tolls included. Saw Executive Limo was recommended on these boards, when I called, spoke to Mike he was a great guy but quoted $140 for the same. Always happy to save $50 but would rather have some feedback from other cruisers, before I decide. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi. Has anyone used Sunrise Florida Transportation before. They offer a private, not shared transportation from our hotel near Disney to the port, for 4 people, was quoted $90, all taxes, tolls included. Saw Executive Limo was recommended on these boards, when I called, spoke to Mike he was a great guy but quoted $140 for the same. Always happy to save $50 but would rather have some feedback from other cruisers, before I decide. Thank you.[/quote

You get what you pay for. Executive vip limo has been #1

• 2 weeks later...
This is our plan for May.

Since we were going to stay an extra day in Cocoa Beach,

we rented from Enterprise for the day once we got off of

the ship. Free shuttle to the car pickup.

We dropped the car off at the airport.

We took a private SUV from Executive vip limo to the ship.

HOW much for the VIP limo from Orlando to port canaveral--just for one person--me!

Rex

/

For shared shuttle service, about $25+tip; check with Cocoa beach Shuttle and Michael at Executive VIP for a quote and reservations.

For shared shuttle service, about $25+tip; check with Cocoa beach Shuttle and Michael at Executive VIP for a quote and reservations.

I would also recommend Michael and his team at Executive vip limo.

Base on Michael's reply to my request for his service, I would never recommend his company.

Rude and where is his customer service. Appears he could care less

Hello,

Private minivan or private SUV is all that is available for those dates.

$120 and $135 each way.

Thank you,

Michael Robinson

321-505-0009

http://www.executiveviplimousine.com

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The reply I received from Michael at VIP Limo states that the cost for one way transfer from MCO to the port is $120 for two people. Rather pricey IMO. Will continue to look into other options.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Executive vip limousine is private transportation and not a shared shuttle.

Michael charges per vehicle and not per person.

Most economical for 4 or more passengers.

what is the difference ?