Formal Nights / Freedom Dining

RunicTalisman

Hi

I've booked Freedom Dining on the Ventura in July. My question is how does this work with regards to formal nights and the Captain cocktail night (if there is one). If Freedom dining is in a different restaurant from the set dining does this then exclude you from the formal nights.

Hi

I've booked Freedom Dining on the Ventura in July. My question is how does this work with regards to formal nights and the Captain cocktail night (if there is one). If Freedom dining is in a different restaurant from the set dining does this then exclude you from the formal nights.

No formal dining is in all restaurants.

I think you can go to either of the captains do's.

Gan canny

Dai

You decide which of the Captains welcome aboard receptions you wish to go to and then just turn up. Once you have finished just go to the dining room as normal and they will seat you. Tip is go just before the thing finishes and then you will not be in a queue for the dining room.

Formal wear is worn on formal nights in the Freedom Dining.

It is just as you would have club dining, menu etc are the same.

We did Freedom on Azura.. its the same as the main dining rooms the same menu and dress code nothing changes... except the times of eating.

The dress code applies to the whole ship... for the evening. From 6pm so if you are in shorts in the bar you may find you are asked to leave at 6pm if you want a drink then use an outside bar if you are still in shorts etc etc from the pool.

Archived