Finally packing for Splendor!!

dolphinwyo

After being cancelled in December and then again on our rebook in January, we are packing to sail on 3/13!! So excited!! I don't care if we stop in Mazatalan or 2 days in Cabo - just get me on the ship a.s.a.p. I will just float around on a tile heated spa chair and relax! During all of our cancellations we ended up upgrading from OV to SPA balcony room!! Happy dance. Thanks for letting me share!:)

After being cancelled in December and then again on our rebook in January, we are packing to sail on 3/13!! So excited!! I don't care if we stop in Mazatalan or 2 days in Cabo - just get me on the ship a.s.a.p. I will just float around on a tile heated spa chair and relax! During all of our cancellations we ended up upgrading from OV to SPA balcony room!! Happy dance. Thanks for letting me share!:)

I feel your excitement and yes those spa rooms are great. Enjoy the spa and your cruise.:)

:) We just finished our last minute packing, going to be heading to the Queen Mary in a couple of hours, where we will spend the night. Still have had no final word on next weeks cruise as to stopping in Mazatlan - I am hoping for 2 days in Cabo.

dolphinwyo - we'll be on the same sailing! And we too were canceled twice. Wish we got the same deal you did with the Spa cabin upgrade. We did go from a balcony guarantee to the Lido deck, but a Spa cabin would be awesome!! Does anyone know how much day passes are to the spa? Also - is there a workout area outside of the spa? Thanks and happy sailing!!!

We used the first cancellation 25% discount to book a January spa balcony, then used the second cancellation to pick any week, so picked spring break, plus got $200 OBC. I couldn't be happier! We really wanted spring break week and a spa balcony to begin with, but booked the cheaper week in December and OV to save money. It has been worth the wait and hassle to have this upgrade.

I believe the Spa pass is $30 a day or $150 a week - if I remember right when we were checking out the options.

I am going to live in that spa!

I believe the gym is outside the spa area and free.

:) We just finished our last minute packing, going to be heading to the Queen Mary in a couple of hours, where we will spend the night. Still have had no final word on next weeks cruise as to stopping in Mazatlan - I am hoping for 2 days in Cabo.

Have a great trip!! Take care of the ship for us! I vote for 2 days in Cabo too. Report back with details.

Have a great cruise! Be safe driving, from one Nevadian to another:D. Take lots of pictures, we don't sail until June!

According to John Heald's Facebook post this morning:

2/27/11 Sun SPLENDOR LOS ANGELES (LONG BEACH), CA 9:00 AM 4:30 PM

2/28/11 Mon "FUN DAY" AT SEA At Sea At Sea

3/1/11 Tue CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO 9:30 AM 6:00 PM

3/2/11 Wed CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO 7:00 AM 4:00 PM

3/3/11 Thu PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO 8:00 AM 10:00 PM

3/4/11 Fri "FUN DAY" AT SEA At Sea At Sea

3/5/11 Sat "FUN DAY" AT SEA At Sea At Sea

3/6/11 Sun LOS ANGELES (LONG BEACH), CA 9:00 AM 4:30 PM

Have a great cruise.

Archived